The suitable candidate must have solid recruitment experience through placing a variety of profiles. This is an ultimate generalist role requiring the recruitment and selection of entry level, junior, mid-level to senior positions. The successful incumbent must be exposed to challenging environment, managing mass recruitment, multiple vacancies at a time, track and report accordingly on all filled roles
· Deal with internal and external stakeholders to ensure effective delivery campaign order base.
· Proactively source top level candidates in diversity of positions from specialized scarce skills to bulk recruitment drives.
· Manage the full candidate recruitment cycle and onboarding.
· Continuously improve candidate experience and engagement, be a brand ambassador.
· Min 2-4 years recruitment experience.
· Contact Centre /BPO Recruitment experience a strong advantage.
· Knowledge and experience in best practice recruitment processes and diverse candidate selection
Soft skills you need:
· Understanding of recruitment processes and candidate selection methods
· Outstanding organizational and time management skills
· Excellent communications and interpersonal skills
· Ability to multitask and prioritize daily workload
· Creative thinker and proactive problem solver
· Ability to work autonomously and within larger team
· Professional level of English
Please send CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
You have successfully created your alert.
You will receive an email when a new job matching your criteria is posted.
Your account has not been verified. Please use the verification link sent via email.Resend Verification Link