My client is looking for a Financial Clerk who will be responsible for the full accounting function of various group companies that operate within the insurance industry. The successful candidate will be involved in the posting of cashbook transactions as well as the preparation of reconciliations.
* Studying towards a relevant financial degree or diploma (preferable)
* 5 years experience
* Comprehensive knowledge of and experience in all aspects of financial reporting
* Proven, effective people leadership skills and experience
* Strong analytical skills, with high attention to detail and the ability to work accurately and deliver quality outputs
* Attention to detail
* Strong service delivery ethic with proven action orientation and timely adherence to deadlines
* Strong proficiency in MS Office Suite and Pastel
* Proficiency in Caseware will be an advantage
* Willingness to travel when needed
* Fully bilingual (Afrikaans and English) - speak, read and write
* Strong admin abilities
* Good time management skills
* Excellent verbal and non-verbal communication skills
* Valid drivers lisence
Responsibilities will include:
* Posting of bank statements on Pastel for various companies
* Posting of all creditor and debtor invoices
* Monthly reconciliation of debtors and creditors
* Compilation of VAT working papers and submission of VAT201 returns
* Reconciliation of general ledger and sub ledgers monthly
* Analysis of monthly financial reports and reporting on variances
* Attending to SARS admin, including the submission of supporting documentation
* Liaising with clients regarding outstanding information and general enquiries
* Daily preparation and loading of bank payments
* Keeping of financial records up to Trial Balance
* Preparation and sending out of commission statements
* Compilation of yearly audit file
My client is looking for a mature and experienced Person Assistant to work for their CEO. The successful person should be able to work in a fast-paced environment with a strong personality.
Minimum of 4 year secretarial / personal assistant experience
Grade 12 with Mathematics (not Math Literacy)
Fully bi-lingual (English and Afrikaans)
Valid driver’s license
Knowledge of office management systems and procedures
Excellent skills in Microsoft’s Programs (Outlook, Word and Excel, PowerPoint), as well as the internet and search engines
Must be able to compile spreadsheets (with graphs) in Excel, as well as Power Point presentations
Sufficient knowledge and experience in secretarial duties
Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Exceptional time management and organisational skills
Must be able to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines
Duties will include:
Screen and direct phone calls and distribute correspondence
Answering all incoming calls, taking clear and informative messages
Extensive managing of dairy and daily planning. Arrange, confirm and, if needed, cancel meetings and appointments. Manage follow-ups and accommodate changes that needs to be made.
Act as gatekeeper controlling access to CEO
Booking and arranging travel, transport, accommodation, conferences and meetings
Servicing of meetings
Liaising with clients, suppliers and employees
Building effective and beneficial relationships
Prepare boardrooms and other meeting locations
Good communication skills (verbal and written) - fluent in English and Afrikaans
Manage all paperwork and filing duties / Devise and maintain office filling system
Sourcing and ordering stationery and office equipment
Administration of Petty Cash
Organise the CEO’s personal commitments, i.e. passport, car license, vehicle license disk, vehicle services and maintenance
Running errands on behalf of the CEO
Willing to receive and act upon requests from CEO out of working hours
Any and all ad-hoc requests from CEO (both personal and professional)
My client, a medium sized national corporate concern is currently enjoying a recognized footprint in the property arena and are now needing to retain the expertise and services of an individual who has the desire to achieve and enjoy accolades being afforded.
EMPLOYMENT TYPE: Permanent Role
SECTOR: Management / Property
START DATE: T.B.A.
APPLICANTS MUST HAVE
FEEL YOU COULD BE A GOOD BRAND AMBASSADOR? Apply at www.statusstaffing.com today.
If you’ve not heard back from us within 10 working days, please consider your application as unsuccessful for this role. We will retain your credentials for future similar roles.
Fantastic opportunity in the Montagu Gardens/Paarden Eiland area, well established Company looking for an individual that is passionate about numbers, team player, go getter and self motivated.
Bookkeeper Opportunity – non negotiable SYSPRO. Please do not apply if you do not have this package.
Great opportunity to work Monday – Friday 8am – 16:30 and have a great weekend!
EMPLOYMENT TYPE: PERMANENT
BENEFITS: Pension Fund
START DATE: IMMEDIATE / A.S.A.P
Bookkeeping to Balance Sheet for manufacturing concern
Preparing Management Accounts with supporting schedules
Balance Sheet reconciliations
Fixed asset register maintenance
Audit file preparation
VAT201 & EMP201 Submission
Back up EFT payments
Stock Count Controller
Reviewing and reporting of stock variances
Intercompany Loan Accounts
General Journals on Syspro
BCom / Diploma in Accounting/Bookkeeping
Minimum 5 Years Bookkeeping experience
Microsoft Excel Intermediate
Interested? Apply on our website at www.statusstaffing.com or e-mail email@example.com today.
Status is working remotely during this lockdown and is committed to the best services as always.
Should you not hear back from us within 10 working days, please consider your application as unsuccessful. We will retain your credentials for future similar roles.
Our client is a well established international Company based in the Southern Suburbs looking for an exceptional Receptionist / Administrator to join their team. They are looking for an Energetic, Self motivated, Professional individual that understands that their role makes a DIFFERENCE to their Company. They are not looking for Ordinary they are looking for Extraordinary!
EMPLOYMENT TYPE: PERMANENT
BENEFITS: Provident Fund, Flexible core hours, Parking available
START DATE: IMMEDIATE / A.S.A.P
The purpose of this role is to support the organisation with all admin related tasks and duties, which includes but are not limited to:
Apply on our website at www.statusstaffing.com today.
Should you not hear back from us within 10 working days, please consider your application as being unsuccessful. We will retain your credentials for future similar roles.
This alert already exists for this Email.
You have successfully created your alert.
You will receive an email when a new job matching your criteria is posted.