Not mandatory but beneficial:
Our client is looking for an Operations Manager who would be responsible for the effective and successful daily management of production, maintenance, labour, quality control and safety measures on site.
• Lead problem-solving and process improvement with the plant and customer to achieve resolution and elimination of product issues.
• Plan the plant capacity in respect of manpower and ergonomics.
• Direct and coordinate activities of employees engaged in the production or processing of goods, such as blow mould machine operators, maintenance mechanics, quality inspectors and warehouse workers.
• Provide for successful new product launches by ensuring clear specification development, process capability definition, and attainment of customer satisfaction on initial shipments.
• Undertaking a costing of production in terms of material, cost of production and profit to influence the determination of the budget.
• Estimating, negotiating and agreeing on budgets and timescales with customers and managers.
• Interview employment candidates and authorize personnel hires. Authorize employment actions of plant personnel.
• Address employees’ issues or grievances and administer collective bargaining agreements.
• Maintain health and safety standards within the entire factory site whilst complying with laws, regulations and ISO requirements.
• Adhere to company standards and production policies to meet company objectives.
• Develop staff through continuous training and skills enhancement initiatives and motivates staff where needed and possible.
Our client is looking for an Apprentice for Fitter and Turner position, who we could train towards his Trade Test qualification. This apprentice must have at least an N2 Certificate in Mechanical Engineering.
1. General housekeeping of entire factory – Inside and Outside.
Keeping Workshop and Machine shop tidy.
2. Assist Artisans in cleaning of parts, etc. when necessary.
3. Ensuring that all Tools are always kept in place and that the Cupboards are always neat and tidy.
4. Assist with Brake Motors.
5. Assist with repairs to Industrial Brakes, Clutches and Solenoids.
6. Sheet Metal Work.
8. Assembly of Binsi Brakes and Force Cooling Units.
9. General Fabrication.
10. Assisting in the Stores and during Stock-Take, if necessary.
11. Outside Training – Various fields including mandatory learning Tutorials for access intoCustomers premises.
12. In-House Training – Various fields.
13. Follow Training schedules as per merSeta Manua
Our client is looking for a shift technician for a 6 month contract In East London
Not mandatory but beneficial:
Our client is looking for a branch manager in the Pumps & Irrigation Industry
You have successfully created your alert.
You will receive an email when a new job matching your criteria is posted.
Your account has not been verified. Please use the verification link sent via email.Resend Verification Link