TTEC is seeking an experienced Talent Acquisition Specialist to join our Enterprise Services team to start asap. Our Talent Acquisition team brings significant value and contribution to our company by differentiating our brand within the community and strengthening the company through the addition of talented and passionate people.
What you’ll be doing:
You’ll be managing the full-cycle recruitment for management, professional and executive hires within a specific business segment. This role is responsible for the sourcing, interviewing and selection of candidates for various levels of positions promoting a work environment that openly embraces individuals with diverse backgrounds and experiences. You will actively search for the brightest candidates utilizing best practice recruiting methodologies while representing and promoting TTEC and our core values.
What you’ll bring to us:
- Develop effective sourcing strategies and techniques using an appropriate combination of direct sourcing, social recruiting, referrals, and other relevant passive recruitment methods
- Partner with hiring managers to understand the skills and background required for each opportunity, providing expert advice and coaching throughout the recruitment process
- Lead candidates through the recruiting process and ensure a fair, timely, transparent applicant experience that reflects our mission, purpose, vision and values of extraordinary customer (candidate) experience.
- Actively utilize all recruitment channels to form a knowledge base of where to find the best candidates for each particular role in order to consistently generate a healthy pipeline of high quality candidates
- Guide HR Partners and Hiring Managers on candidate sourcing, recruitment channels and market conditions, teaming closely with both to understand team dynamic and culture
- Utilize best practice methods, communications and processes which reflect our principals and standards of a world-class talent acquisition organization
- Develop a thorough understanding of TTEC, our value proposition, our segment and our values in order to qualify candidates and articulate our business
What skills you’ll need:
- 3-4 years’ experience of full life cycle recruiting, preferably with a combination of agency and corporate experience including 2 years' experience working on complex, high level searches targeting Director level and above
- Excellent independent sourcing skills with experience and curiosity about the latest recruiting technologies and platforms, above and beyond job boards and LinkedIn
- Nationwide recruiting required, global experience preferred
- A sense of urgency and a relentless drive to find and connect with the best talent
- Previous experience managing the recruiting and documenting process and applicants utilizing an Applicant Tracking System (ATS) Taleo experience a plus
- Demonstrated experience meeting and exceeding recruiting metrics/targets
- Ability to multi-task and work in a fast-pace, high-change environment