Strategic objective: grow business, reach client satisfaction and achieve valuable ROI.
This role is responsible for managing digital and/ or online projects from concept to completion within budget and resource allocation.
Projects will include Website productions, online tools, web applications and digital campaigns.
The successful candidate will be capable of interfacing with professionals at the highest organizational levels within the client base.
Daily tasks involve planning, tracking, reviewing, managing and measuring results using the factory project management software(s).
This position reports to the operations manager.
1. Ensuring that projects are produced in a correct, cost effective and timely manner
2. Ensuring that projects are in alignment with specifications and quality requirements
3. Scope project requirements and prepare budget
4. Develop detailed project plans and monitor progress
5. Develop support documentation including risk logs and requirement specifications
6. Communicate with the team and ensure members are on board with delegated tasks
7. Seek opportunities for improvement and suggest new projects
8. Highlight potential risks or malfunctions and act proactively to resolve issues
9. Planning digital campaigns from the initial stages through to final delivery
10.Keeping KPIs and project milestones
11.Forming strong relationships with clients
12.Updating key stakeholders on project status
13.Overseeing the project’s financial budget, notifying stakeholders of key cost implications, changes to budget, spending and cost changes
14.Working as part of a team to win new business and develop current client relationships as part of the business pipeline
1. Can identify the core of client brief and provide direction to development across senior production team members
2. Working knowledge of budgets, forecasting and metrics
3. Minimum of 5 years experience in Digital Production management
4. Delivering the numbers (chasing the coin)
5. Assign & schedule project tasks
6. Prepare & monitor project schedules & budgets
7. Contribute to client proposals & quotes
8. Assess and evaluate project success
9. Proven work experience as a digital project manager
10.Hands on experience with project management software
11.Understanding of SEO and Google Analytics
12.Solid technical background with an ability to address accessibility and compatibility issues
13.Excellent organization and time management skills
14.Communication and team management skills
15.BSc in Computer Science, Digital Marketing or relevant field
You have successfully created your alert.
You will receive an email when a new job matching your criteria is posted.
Your account has not been verified. Please use the verification link sent via email.Resend Verification Link