A leading FMCG group requires a Business Intelligence (BI) Report Developer. The responsibilities include for the design, development, implementation and support of mission-critical enterprise Business Intelligence (BI) reports. Working with cross-functional teams, you will participate to gather and document reporting requirements to meet business needs. Using your skills and experience as a BI Report Developer, you will then use those requirements to design, develop, test and implement reports and dashboards.
- Liaise with the Business analyst in order to understand the requirements and purpose.
- Develop and enhance existing or new reporting /business intelligence solutions
- Provide support in planning, development and execution of code to incorporate data into the data warehouse, and update reporting deliverables for business intelligence solutions
- Production support of all reporting, business intelligence environment and data platform solution
- Participate in business analysis activities to gather required reporting and dashboard requirements
- Translate business requirements into specifications that will be used to implement the required reports and dashboards, created from potentially multiple data sources
- Support end users and error management of BI solutions
- Provide support as required to ensure the availability and performance of developed reports and dashboards for both external and internal users
- Quality reports delivered within agreed timeframe. Present findings to Business Analyst.
- Ensure proper configuration management and change controls are implemented for your sphere of influence
- Must be able to perform duties with moderate to low supervision
- Min 5 years experience in Advanced Excel (VB Macros, Advance pivots, Graphs, etc)
- Min 3 years experience in Advanced Microsoft Access
- Min 5 years experience in SQL Server
- Possesses strong analytical and troubleshooting skills
- Be able to work on tight deadlines