This position will include extensive travelling
This person will report to the Sales and Commercial Manager
PURPOSE OF THE ROLE: The Sales Agent - Business will be responsible for actively calling and visiting potential new business clients, to establish client needs, sell business Fibre, Wireless, VoIP, SLA’s and related products and upselling to existing business customers. An important aspect of the job is maintaining good customer relationships, accurate communication, and excellent product knowledge.
Key Performance Areas would include, but are not limited to:
- Calling on businesses in the region to sell the Company’s business Fibre, Wireless, VoIP, SLA and related
- Achieving the monthly business sales objectives and KPIs as set by
- Maintaining the Company’s business customer base via effective account management
- Growing the Company’s business customer base via identification of new opportunities and converting those opportunities into new
- Proactively cross-selling and up-selling to business customers by identifying client needs and matching them to the Company’s various business
- Tracking and reporting key sales metrics on a daily
- Meticulous lead generation, tickets and sales pipeline management.
- Preparing professional quotations for business customers based on
- Conducting desktop feasibility studies and site surveys for business customers (Fibre/Wireless).
- Ensuring strict Departmental adherence to all SOPs and other internal processes &
- Capturing customer information, orders, invoices, compliances and all related information accurately on
- Attending and assisting with marketing events where
- Actively tracking and communication of key competitor
- Embodying the highest levels of professionalism, integrity, honesty, and adherence to company policies and
- Effectively following-through of all tasks assigned by
- Always portray the company to stakeholders in a positive
- Must be willing to travel as and when
The successful candidate must have the following experience/skills: -
- Minimum 2-3 years Sales and Technical experience (Telecoms/IT space).
- Proven sales record in a solution selling
- Previous experience in technology, preferably B2B and/or Channel/Reseller Management is
- Ownership – able to take responsibility, troubleshoot problems and work with teams.
- Ability to work under pressure and comfortable operating in a fast-changing
- Able to cultivate trust and credibility and maintain strong working
- Relationship building and Key Account Management
- Good negotiation and deal closing
- Excellent communication and presentation
- Self-management & time management skills
- Grade 12 is required