PURPOSE OF ROLE
A Social Media Administrator will be responsible for ensuring that all Social Media enquiries and queries are responded to and addressed timeously and accurately within the stipulated time frames. Should take a proactive role in learning about the client’s business needs and company culture and provide a high level of service.
- Ensure that all enquires are acknowledge upon receipt with 24 working hours
- Ensure that all Google Business Account queries and enquires are responded to timeously
- To ensure that all queries are properly channeled to back office and that member is kept up to date on the progress of the query
- To manage that where enquiry is not clear a telephonic engagement is made with member to ascertain purpose of the query
- To act as a liaison between the members of the Fund and Fund’s other service providers (funeral benefit administrator, Section 37C Investigators, Trust Fund Administrators, Tracers) in receiving claims queries, escalations and ensuring that they are processed timeously
- Identify the source of the query by identifying all parties to a complaint, and ensure that the relevant information be sought from all parties.
- Accurate query response within the stipulated timelines.
- Have good problem solving capabilities
- Control the outcome of the queries and ensure it is resolved.
- Be able to deal with the Board of Trustees and other stakeholder queries.
- Deal with day to day member queries telephonic and via emails
- Provide a weekly report/update of all complaints and queries to Management
- Provide monthly reports for the relevant stakeholders
REPORTING AND ADMIN
- Submit daily and weekly reports including any ad-hoc reports as and when required by business
- Strictly adhere to the rules and policies of the Fund, legislation, administration procedures and service level agreements.
- Maintain and improve quality results by adhering to standards and guidelines; recommend improved procedures.
- Attend internal and external training required.
- Excellent time management.
- Flexible and ability to work under pressure and multitask.
- Communication (Written and Verbal)
- English (Business writing and email etiquette)
- Stakeholder management (CRM)
- Industry knowledge and at least 2 years Industry experience
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Judgement and Decision Making
- Working under pressure And Deadline driven
- Organizational skills / Planning and prioritizing
- Interpersonal skills
- Settings goals
- Cross team collaboration
- Management of time
- Customer service
- Basic industry knowledge
- Excel – intermediate
- Time management/Planning
- Customer Services
- Ensure adherence to all organizational objectives
- Devote the whole of your time, attention and abilities during working hours to discharge of your duties with strict accuracy.
- Use your best endeavors to properly conduct, improve, extend, develop, promote, protect and preserve the business interest, reputation and goodwill of the company.
- To perform any other duties as determined by the business needs and to participate in all organizational events as required.
- Be a team player at all times, meaning work well with your colleagues.
- Treat all colleagues and clients with respect.
- Build and maintain relationships at all levels with internal departments to enhance organizational effectiveness and efficiency.
- To do your work with integrity at all times