Sales/Marketing - Other Sales/Marketing
Sales Consultant (Clothing Department)
Our client in the Firearms and Outdoor industry is looking for a Sales Consultant for their clothing department.
• Successfully manage customer enquiries / sales.
• Adhere to all company policies and procedures.
• Adhere to the firearms control act.
• Assist with the upkeep, merchandising and other stock related duties as daily stock takes of the sales area or department.
• Regular feedback to customers.
• Weekly feedback to sales manager regarding outstanding sales orders, backorders and special orders.
• Maintaining a good sales performance and achieving sales targets set by management.
• Proven sales track record.
• Balanced and mature behavioral profile.
• Energetic/self-motivated and goal oriented.
• Ability to work under pressure and put in extra efforts to meet tight deadlines.
• Strong customer orientation skills.
• Excellent verbal and written communication ability.
• Ability to identify and resolve problems timeously and accurately.
• A passion for the industry and product.
• Willing to share knowledge and passion with customers.
• 2 - 3 Years' experience/knowledge of firearm trade and outdoor industry.
• 2-3 Years previous sales experience within a hunting, clothing or outdoor shop selling hunting and outdoor clothing.
• MUST SPEAK AFRIKAANS
Send your CV and latest pay slip to email@example.com
ATripleA Recruitment and Temps
#atriplea #recruitment #vacancy #sales #consultant #clothing
AtripleA recruitment & temps