- Matric / Grade 12 or SAQA Accredited Equivalent (Essential)
- Regulatory Exam 5 (Essential)
- 120 Long Term Credits (Essential)
- 2 or more years telephonic sales experience (Essential)
- Experience in cold calling (Advantageous)
- Make calls by telephone to customers to offer new products to existing client base.
- Interview the customer, following a complex multi-level sales script, to clarify the customer's requirements
- Sell Customer Propositions
- Develop working knowledge of the organization's policies and procedures and of regulatory codes and codes of conduct relevant to own work
- Customer Relationship Management (CRM) Data
- Identify potential customers by obtaining information, referrals, and recommendations from existing customers
Please note that prospective employees will be subject to security vetting. Should you not hear from us within 10 working days, please consider your application as unsuccessful.