An opportunity has become available for a suitable Retail Sales Representative within the PMB area.
- Sell all available products at top rates to ensure that income requirements are met.
- Grow sales of the database, meeting all targets and objectives.
- Service existing accounts, obtain orders and establish new accounts by planning and organizing daily work schedule to call on existing and potential sales outlets.
- Demonstrate products to existing and potential customers.
- Merchandising and display of products in such a way that it stimulates interest and entices customers to make a purchase.
- Develop long term sustainable business relationships and provide insight and direction to key customers.
- Lead contract renegotiation process.
- Create proposals / quotations for current and prospective customers.
- Attend social functions with clients as and when required.
- Assist Debtors Clerk in keeping clients current on collection.
- Manage costs and increase route/productivity optimization.
- Valid driver’s license essential
- Ability to travel far and stay away from home as and when required.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office programs
- Fluent in English and Afrikaans (advantageous)
The company offers a Basic salary + company car or car allowance, petrol card and cell allowance