This role will see you as an experienced, qualified, innovative, committed and energetic individual
who will be required to operate under various disciplines, manufacturing and process environment:
• Knowledge and experience with P.L.C and S.C.A.D.A systems that interface and operate manufacturing machinery, associated process plant that service and supply such machinery are key performance areas for this position.
• Services such as steam, water, air and chemical dosing form a key input to the quality, efficiency and operation of the manufacturing machinery as does their measurement and control.
• Knowledge and ability to interrogate, fault find and repair the above systems is key to the success of this position.
• Knowledge and skills in instrumentation relative to pressure, level, temperature, flow, mass, control valves, their application are also key to this position.
• Electrical power supply is a major input to the plant Measurement of consumption and demand systems are in place, support of these systems is required by this position.
Essential requirements for the above position are as follows:
• S4/N6 or equivalent.
• Plant/equipment maintenance experience as well as a fault finding background.
• Relevant experience in a manufacturing environment (Minimum 10 years).
• Computer literate in Microsoft Office applications.
Please forward CV and ALL supporting documentation to, email@example.com.
Should you not hear from Profile Personnel within 14 days please consider your application unsuccessful for the vacancy. Please note all applications will automatically be added to our database for future vacancies.
You have successfully created your alert.
You will receive an email when a new job matching your criteria is posted.
Your account has not been verified. Please use the verification link sent via email.Resend Verification Link