Professions - Other Professions
R900000 to R1 200 000
Salary: R 900 000 to R 1 200 000 p.a
Our client in the Construction industry is looking for a Contracts Manager.
- Ensuring standard procedures are adhered to and any specific client requirements are taken into account.
- Preparing detailed long term project schedules
- Fostering relationships with clients, subcontractors and suppliers
- Material procurement and controls
- Productivity and cost monitoring
- Successfully managing multiple contracts.
- Ensuring that quality of work and materials comply to specifications
- Work to be completed within required time frames
- Inspiring team members to achieve high levels of production
- Building good relations with employees and relevant role players
- Co-operating well with peers and subordinates
- Professional conduct at all times
- Providing constructive support to company initiatives
- Reviewing work and ensure corrective action when required
- Implementing improvements and demonstrating initiative
- Consistently complying with all company policies and procedures
- Ensuring compliance to Safety, Health & Environmental Regulations
• Ensuring best practices in construction methods
• BSc/B Eng./B-Tech/National Diploma in Civil Engineering
• Registration with ECSA and/or SACPCMP
• Minimum of 15 years' experience as Engineer in the Civil Construction Industry
• Minimum of 5 years' experience as Contracts Manager in Civil Construction.
• Have in depth experience in Roads & Earthworks (asphalt) and Civil Infrastructure Construction
• Must have a working knowledge of the OHS ACT, and Construction Regulations.
• Must have the Ability to read, understand and organize construction Plans and Specifications
• Must be able to manage more than one construction contracts simultaneously.
• Must have a good working knowledge of CCS estimating and planning modules
• Must have Advanced knowledge in Microsoft Office (Excel, Power Point, Word, & Outlook)
• Specific working knowledge of COLTO specifications
• Knowledge and understanding of various other general conditions of contract. FIDIC, GCC and NEC 3
• Must be a South African Citizen
• Must have a valid SA passport
• Must have valid SA Driver's Licence
• Must be prepared to travel and relocate and have own vehicle suitable for Site Operations
• Strong attention to detail
• Strong organizational and problem solving skills
• Ability to work as part of the team, while exercising own judgment
• Strong ability to multitask, prioritize, and work well under pressure to meet established deadlines
Please send your CV and latest payslip to email@example.com
AtripleA Recruitment and Temps
AtripleA recruitment & temps