Digital Marketing Manager
National Debt Advisors
Friday, 23 July 2021
Professions - Online and Digital Media
Digital Marketing Manager.
• We’re looking to hire a dynamic, ambitious and results orientated Marketing Professional with a minimum of 2 years’ experience in Digital Marketing.
• You will be in charge of developing Marketing Strategies and ensure all channels align with the marketing message and perform according to set objectives.
• You will lead optimisation and growth within existing Marketing channels, explore new channels as well as look into new ways of reaching our target audience and growing our market share.
• You will work closely with our in-house team as well as outsourced service providers and partners and will be the main go-to person in terms of any Marketing activities.
• Develop and implement Marketing strategy
• Analyse, monitor and coordinate performance of all Digital Marketing channels (Good Adwords, SEO, Display Marketing, email/sms/video marketing, Social Media marketing etc)
• Ensure all Marketing activities align with Marketing message and set objectives
• Activate and manage E-mail Marketing and sms campaigns
• Monitor and manage performance of Websites’ Landing pages metrics and lead the improvement of user experience
• Initiate new creative ways to reach our target audience and grow sales
• Identify strategic partnerships for generating leads and growing market share
• Build Brand awareness, coordinate events, manage production of both online & offline Advertising material
• Planning and control of Marketing budgets
• Report on return on investment and key performance metrics
• Minimum 2-3 years of experience in Digital Marketing
• Marketing related Degree or Diploma
• Proficient in MS Office
• Strong organisational skills.
• Ability to leverage Digital and Traditional Marketing tactics for reaching strategic goals
• Proactive independent personality with solutions oriented mind-set
• Out-of-the-box thinker with strong analytical skills.
• Ability to transform marketing strategy into a message, communicating to target audience.