Digital Marketing Assistant
National Debt Advisors
Monday, 25 October 2021
Professions - Online and Digital Media
R10 000,00 - R12 000,00 (PER MONTH)
You will be assisting the team in putting together and executing marketing campaigns, monitoring various digital channels and preparing reports. You will also be required to prepare presentations, manage content on a number of platforms and help out with other daily operational tasks. This is a very hands-on role and you will be expected to learn quickly, thus becoming an integral part of the team in a short time span. The work environment is vibrant, dynamic and flexible with opportunity to demonstrate personal initiative and has growth prospects on offer.
Responsibilities and Duties
• You role will reprise in putting together and executing marketing campaigns
• Monitoring various digital channels and preparing reports
• Preparing presentations and manage content on a number of platforms
• You will also assist in helping with other daily operational tasks
Qualifications and Skills.
• You must have at least one year experience in a marketing or digital marketing related position
. You must have a marketing diploma
• Have an excellent written and oral communication skills set.
• Pay attention to detail and be looking to expand your career in the digital marketing sector
• You must have a related marketing diploma or degree.
• Must be proficient in MS office.
• Display a proactive and independent personality.
• Be solutions driven. email@example.com