Position: Sales Call Centre Agent
Are you all about sales and writing your own cheque? Do you love travelling and sourcing leads at Company events? Do you have a passion for sales and changing people's lives? Raise your hand because WE'RE HIRING!!
This role plays an integral part in our team, as you are the first point of contact between our customers and the Company. Therefore, the first player in ensuring business profit growth.
Great, so who is a good fit?
A specialist who is an expert in communication and who displays a high degree of emotional intelligence. Responsible for the sourcing of new clients, as well as someone who has amazing organisation and timekeeping skills. You are self-motivated and self-driven with an unwavering ability to continuously learn and improve. You love working with people and your number one priority is making target.
You may be wondering, what does the duties include?
- Responsible for Sales;
- Conversion of 90% leads received;
- Reaching sales targets;
- Maintain product knowledge and relevant medical terminology at required standard;
- Professional representation of the Company at the customer interface;
- Handling customer queries and sales;
- Making follow up calls on prospective/existing customers;
- Ensuring customer contracts are completed accurately;
- Assist walk-in customers;
- Attend lab open days from time to time as needed;
- Resolve customer complaints by investigating problems, developing solutions, preparing reports and making recommendations to management;
- Implement sales and communication strategies;
- Implement strategies to meet and exceed set targets for:
- Prospect communication;
- Back log;
- Product sales.
- Distribution of approved educational and promotional material to customers;
- Emergency phone management;
- Administrative duties to be performed according to company policies:
- Submit customer notes on the electronic information system;
- Change customer status on the electronic information system;
- Submit performance dashboard to line manager weekly.
- Submission of planning monthly.
- Request referrals from existing customers.
Are there any specific skills and attributes required?
- Ability to build strong relationships and effectively identify problems as soon as they arise;
- Analysis of stumbling blocks to find positive solutions and ability to develop alternative solutions to common issues;
- Identify critical factors which will affect certain outcomes, as well as accurately evaluate options and establish priorities;
- Anticipate outcomes and identify consequences;
- Reason well in contexts requiring quantitative analysis;
- Open and honest communication regarding products;
- Actively listen to others to determine approach to be taken and the ability to persuade individuals so as to see reason;
- Successful creation and implementation of negotiation strategy;
- Ability to show empathy with excellent verbal and written communication skills;
- Ability to provide concise and relevant information and able to provide advice when needed;
- Ability to work alongside team to achieve a common goal;
- Be mutually accountable for all projects taken on;
- Ability to encourage differences and opinions;
- Ability to perform tasks in an organised manner;
- Set personal goals and ensure the achievement thereof;
- Plan efficiently and effectively to ensure deadlines are met;
- Ability to remain calm in a situation of conflict;
- Display patience when dealing with stakeholders and team;
- Highly disciplined with a willingness to learn;
- Confident with the ability to apply resilience;
- Cooperative and optimistic;
- High attention to detail.
Take a look at the what the requirements for this amazing job is
- 3 years' call centre experience;
- 2 years' sales experience
- Computer literate;
- Familiar with telephone and computer technology;
- Experience in effectively making sales and reaching targets;
- Customer service experience;
- Ability to handle pressure.