My client, a well-established company in Durban is looking for a mature, ambitious, dynamic, and energetic person to join their Durban sales team. This person will be expected to seek out, develop and maintain customers for the Pneumatic and Electric Linear Motion & Control products.
Purpose of the role:
Increase area market share by seeking out, developing, and maintaining customers for pneumatic and electric motion control products, whilst maximizing personal productivity and cost-effectiveness.
Grow market share through:
- Development of new business
- Maintenance of existing client base
- Achievement of personal sales target
- Prepare and implement a development plan for any key accounts
- Ensure all buying centres (contact network) in all clients are fully developed
- Aggressively target all competitor business
- Maintain an accurate, current, and relevant sales plan and contact plan
- Build one-on-one relationships with all client contacts within the sales area
- Learn the features, benefits, options, and applications for all catalogue products
- Actively participate in product campaigns and surveys as requested
- Know the competition and report on their capability and activity within the sales area
- Attend sales meetings, training sessions and exhibitions as required
- Undertake any special projects or tasks that may be required
- Maximize personal productivity and personal cost-effectiveness
- Provide customers, both internal and external, with an exceptional standard of customer service
- Grade 12
- Relevant Qualification
- Minimum 2 years’ sales experience in the pneumatic, mechanical, or electric motion control fields. Own transportation and a valid SA driver’s license a prerequisite.