The purpose of this role is to work as a Cloud Security Consultant being tasked with contributing to the technical aspects of the global Nedscaper consulting organization to ensure that they are in line with the company's growth. Providing and driving technical expertise by contributing the company’s offensive services roadmap and ensure they are geared towards the latest greatest technological Microsoft standards and aligned with global Microsoft security engineering roadmap.
In addition, you will be working closely with Nedscaper’s red-teaming development team on an automated Azure and Active Directory based offensive cloud solution and the development of its capabilities.
Furthermore, having hands-on mentality which involve the day-to-day running of continuing client projects. In this role, you will primarily be engaged in projects to assist our clients and partners in configuring and delivering Microsoft Security products. Whilst at it you are the subject-matter-expert on your domain, analysing and reviewing proposals from the team, providing appropriate solutions to problems, and making decisions on the way forward by acting as liaisons between the client and the consultancy team and management team
Roles and Responsibilities
• Strategic thinking and strong business acumen are essential in this role. We expect you to be well-versed in current technological trends and familiar with a variety of business concepts.
• You have demonstrated technical ownership skills and love sharing knowledge.
• You design, implement, and breathe Microsoft Cloud Security solutions
• You assist in (pre)sales cycles with solution selling and pricing strategies
• You have demonstrated knowledge in protocols surrounding Active Directory, Azure Active Directory, Networking, DNS, Communications and Network Security, Risk Management, Vulnerability Management and Threat Management
• You work with your team to help develop and deliver solutions based on technologies in these two areas:
o Enterprise Mobility + Security workloads with a focus on Azure Active Directory features, Microsoft 365 Defender, Cloud App Security and MIP.
o Microsoft Azure (Stack) Infrastructure and security related services, Azure Monitor, Log Analytics, Azure Business Continuity and Recovery solutions, Azure Sentinel, Azure IaaS services, Azure RBAC best-practices
o Open to learn and certify yourselves in industry standards and frameworks such as NIST, ISC2, EC-Council, MITRE ATT&CK, SANS, OSCP and OWASP.
Nedscaper (PTY) LTD
Workshop 17 on Kloofstreet 32 Kloof Street, Gardens Cape Town, 8001 South Africa
CK No. 2020/479495/07
• You are who you are and bring personality on board.
• You love to learn and make impact, both career wise and personally.
• You are not made for 9 to 5 jobs.
• Proven experience as a SME and consultancy role.
• You embrace lifelong learning and aren’t shy of learning new things.
• You are familiar with agile way of working or are open to learn how to deliver following such an approach.
• Ability to conduct technological analyses and research.
Qualifications & Experience
• BSc in Information Technology (NQF level 7)
• Microsoft Certified: Azure Security Technologies (AZ-500)
• Work experience with Azure and Sentinel
• Work experience with SOC environment
• Command of Kusto Query Language (KQL) is an advantage
• Individuals who are employed by Nedscaper must appreciate, at all times, that they are ambassadors of the organization, that their actions, conduct and statements must be in the best interests of the organization and that they should be appropriately dressed and presentable at all times.
• Honesty, Integrity and confidentiality
• Loyalty to Nedscaper and its customers
• Mutual Respect for Diversity and each other/cultural awareness
• Perform Additional ad hoc duties outside of the basic job specification that the company believes to be reasonably appropriate
Physical work conditions & requirements
• Office environment
• Good physical health / able to sit or stand for long periods of time
• Flexible approach to working hours with a willingness and ability to respond to needs outside ‘office hours’ during the early morning, evenings and weekends where necessary
• Speak, read and write in English
• Multilingual advantageous
Employees may be required to perform tasks outside of their regular day to day activities outlined above, dependant on business requirements. This job description may be subject to change depending on business requirements. Duties, functions, hours of work and responsibilities may be changed in accordance with changing business requirements.
You have successfully created your alert.
You will receive an email when a new job matching your criteria is posted.
Your account has not been verified. Please use the verification link sent via email.Resend Verification Link