Temp Payroll Administrator
Our client in the is looking to hire Temp Payroll Administrator.
Duties and Responsibilities
• Ensuring employees are paid correctly and on time.
• Processing of payroll by capturing relevant employee information - inputting data i.e. new hires, salary changes, terminations, transfers etc.
• Creating and maintaining employee records
• Validate Terminations and verify the final pay-outs
• Exit employees and withdrawals through various medical Aid and Retirement fund portals and channels.
• Check relevant payroll controls and variances before final pay run
• Liaise with customers on any Payroll-related queries
• Resolve enquiries timeously and effectively within service level agreement (SLA)
• Collaborate with reconciliations of third-party payments, e.g. PAYE, Medical Aid, Pension and Provident and UIF.
• Compile and distribute payroll and miscellaneous checks (i.e., manual payroll, Pension payments, court orders, advances, acknowledgement of debt).
• Testing of any cost component and legislative changes
• Assisting with office administration
• Perform ad hoc duties as and when required within reasonable job scope
• Death Benefits administration. Compiling of documentation for administrators and various committees.
• Funeral Fund Administration. Compiling documentation and submitting to Group risk for payments.
• Provide relevant information, documentation and advise pertaining to payroll, benefits, and administration.
• Qualification in Payroll - Diploma/ Certificate will be advantageous
• Proficiency in MS Office: Word, Excel, PowerPoint
• Experience with payroll systems: SAP HCM and SAP HCM reporting
• Strong numerical aptitude and attention to detail
• Demonstrates ability to prepare and process automated payrolls within the SAP environment
• Good organisational skills and ability to prioritise to meet schedules and deadlines
• Sound judgment
• Discretion and confidentiality.
• Sound interpersonal skills and confident communicator both oral and written to relate well with co-workers, employees, and all levels of management.
• Understanding payroll legislation processes i.e., tax
• Understanding of BCEA
• Shared services experience advantageous
• Strong Reporting skills
• Understanding of administration of medical Aids
• Understanding of administration of employee benefits (e.g., Retirement Funds, Group Risk)
• Able to work independently with minimal supervision
• Understanding of Time and Attendance Systems
• Understanding of HR systems integration
• Customer centric and ability and agility to deal and resolve different employee queries and escalations
To apply, use the link: http://aaaa.co.za/submit-your-cv/
ATripleA Recruitment and Temps
#atriplea #recruitment #vacancy # Temp# Payroll# Administrator