A top bank is looking for someone with a CA degree to fill the role of Management Information Reporting Accountant who will be responsible for all financial management reporting to EXCO and Board. The candidate needs to be strong, energetic and ambitious to work with the CFO.
- financial management and reporting including interpretation
- liaise with management accountants
- Liaise with IT financial information development team
- reporting on financial risks
- improve productivity
-refresh policies and frameworks
- budgets and forecasts
- banking knowledge
-finance and finance risk management
- detail and accuracy
- work under pressure with deadlines
- work in a team
- communication skills, problem solving skills
At least 2 years post articles of experience in Financial Services ie banking
Experience on SAP advantageous
Market Related remuneration
You have successfully created your alert.
You will receive an email when a new job matching your criteria is posted.
Your account has not been verified. Please use the verification link sent via email.Resend Verification Link