Purpose of this role:
Lead BA is accountable for Business Analysis that includes:
The budget management will be aligned to allocated cost as per the approved business cases in support of each project approved for BA resources in respect of time and cost.
Education and Experience:
3 Year Diploma IT/Computer Science - advantageous
Business Analysis Qualification
Advanced Business Analysis Diploma/ Certification
IIBA Membership - advantageous
Knowledge and skills:
• Professionally liaise with all stakeholders (Project sponsors, Project executive owners and Busines stakeholders etc)to drive the remediation/resolution of project escalations
• Analytical skills
• Strong Verbal and/or written communication to multiple stakeholders
Strong priority on stakeholders management and engagement management
• Training in line with personal development plans and objectives and approved budgets
• Lead and drive the socialization of change impact across Group
• Collaboration - Relating and networking with various stakeholders
• Full understanding of operating model and various function across the Group
Operational excellence and risk management in respect of BA function as part of Enterprise Project Management Office
Salary – R 25 000.00 per month, Cost to Company
Working hours: Monday - Friday 08:00 – 17:00 and overtime when needed
Our client a reputable multi-national manufacturing company has an opportunity for a Junior Accountant to join their firm in Roodepoort, JHB area.
POSITION CLOSES: 17/02/2022
Duties will include but is not limited to:
Please note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
The successful candidate will be responsible for, but not limited to, the following duties:
1. Supplier invoice processing and payments
2. Vendor Maintenance
3. Petty Cash
4. Month End
Skills and Experience Required:
You have successfully created your alert.
You will receive an email when a new job matching your criteria is posted.
Your account has not been verified. Please use the verification link sent via email.Resend Verification Link