The incumbent will be stationed within a professional outbound and inbound call centre environment that renders financial intermediary and advisory services to clients by providing various quotations that best suits clients' needs for vehicle and household content insurance. The successful hire will be expected to generate leads by cold calling vehicle dealerships and stands (vehicle salesmen, F&I Managers, etc.), generate quotations with the various insurance companies, provide the client with suitable financial advice and realize sales targets.
Duties and responsibilities:
Provide strategic thought leadership to this pivotal financial services group to improve and streamline its overall Enterprise information management.
We are currently seeking students that are interested in enrolling for our CA Graduate Experience in 2023.
To apply, upload the following:
A very successful, ambitious and lean Advisory/Consulting firm is on the lookout for an experienced and versatile Financial Modeller to join their team. They work with clients on a global scale and within their environment, the potential to see the full value chain is greater than most.
If successful in this role, the incumbent has potential to become a Dealmaker within the business.
Please send CV to email@example.com if you are interested in hearing more about this position.
To plan, direct and manage a section within the Compliance and Enforcement Division of this large financial Services Group and lead investigations around contraventions in Exchange Control Regulations.
The main purpose of this role is to provide leadership and strategic direction in the currency management environment and specifically the Currency Management Department (CMD) of the Bank in order to ensure an integrated, multidisciplinary currency management function
To be considered for this position, candidates must have:
· the minimum of a four-year Degree or an Honours Degree (NQF8) in Commerce, Supply Chain Management or Business Management; and
· at least 12-15 years of experience in the currency management or cash operations environment, with a solid track record of senior and strategic management experience.
A postgraduate management qualification (e.g. an MBA) would be an advantage.
Experience in a banking environment would be advantageous.
Additional requirements include:
· strategic thinking;
· judgement and decision making;
· planning and organising;
· managing complexity;
· drive for results;
· service and stakeholder focus;
· analysis and problem solving; and
Head Enterprise Architecture
• A minimum of B Degree in Computer Science/ Information Technology/ Computer Systems Engineering/ Information Systems OR related field.
• CISM, CISA, ISO 27001 Lead Implementor, Lead Auditor,
• A minimum of 6-8 years of experience in Information Security or related ICT environment and Professional Certification in Information Security.
• Professional experience in running the Governance, Risk and Compliance office applying frameworks to manage, measure and report risks.
• A good understanding of security and privacy regulations such as RICA, POPI, ECT Act, and corporate security policies and procedures.
• Strong understanding of security and auditing standards such as ISO 27001:2013
• Knowledge of various information security domains
• Practical experience of ISMS implementation
• Implement, maintain, monitor and ensure the effective operation of the Information Security Management System (ISMS) following guidelines from the ISO/IEC 27001:2013 standard for the PIC.
• Define and implement key processes and functions required to enable the ISMS in PIC.
• Conduct interviews with relevant responsible and accountable personnel and scrutinise the relevant documentation to ensure that ISMS requirements are met.
Internal Use Only
• Conduct the information security risk assessments and ensure that the risk remediation plans tie in with the controls design and implementation of ISMS.
• Manage and coordinate the risk register, risk exceptions, metrics, reporting and the management of identified information security risk, remediation actions plans from all sources.
• Assist with preparation of information security documentation and executive level reports (e.g. Board, Audit, and Risk Committees).
• Assess and mitigate third party vendor, and information security compliance risks from current and changing business practices, systems, policies, regulations, and laws to ensure secure information handling and exchange processes.
• Planning and organising
• Complex problem solving
• Analytical skills
• Inductive and deductive reasoning
• Thinking creatively
• Judgement and decision making
My client requires a data scientist to maintain and enhance the existing property automated valuation model derived from deeds data as well as credit bureau consumer and business payment behaviour and scoring models.
Need a strong candidate with a min of 3 years experience as a Data Scientist.
Degree is essential send your transcripts with your Cv.
If you are looking for top notch technologies and projects send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
This position is URGENT!
Well known company based in Rivonia is looking for a Data Scientist.
The ideal candidate will have a min of 3 years experience as a Data Scientist. Having to deal with credit bureau is to collect accurate, up-to-date, relevant, complete, valid data that is not duplicated.
Degree BSc (Maths or STATS) a must!!!
R experience is required
The client is looking for someone that can work independently and without supervision.
Send your Cv and Transcripts to email@example.com
The Telesales Consultant will be responsible for generating Warranty/Booster, Service & Maintenance, LPP, Adcover/Deposit Cover, Paint Tech & Tyre & Rim Sales. Generating leads/ sales
on various campaigns & projects. Responsible for the achievement of Daily, Weekly and Monthly targets, through outbound telephonic contact.
The Sales Agent will sell motor comprehensive insurance and will up-sell tracking devices, household contents cover, Buildings Insurance and other value-added products which will be explained, the sales agent must ensure that targets are met as set out in the consultant remuneration and commission structure document.
Looking for a Team leader to run a new department
The ideal candidate will have a min of 2 years experience in Camunda.
Been the person whom everyone wants to go to.
MUST HAVE Camunda
Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
You have successfully created your alert.
You will receive an email when a new job matching your criteria is posted.
Your account has not been verified. Please use the verification link sent via email.Resend Verification Link