To ensure inventory accuracy and integrity is maintained through proper stock control measures and best practices. Conduct regular cycle counts with thorough investigations followed by corrective action.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
• Focus but not limited to Retail Store Close Out Stock Returns and Retail Warehouse Location– plan, receive, scan, sync upload, binning and regular cycle counts, to ensure easy stock processing and picking.
• Work closely with stock controllers and temp staff (when required) to achieved goals.
• Effective bin location management - assist Stock Control Team leader with lower bin space stock creation through higher bin stock consolidation and possible future additional brand bin allocation.
• Feedback stock processed data to Stock Control Team leader on a weekly basis.
• Ensure Inventory SOP are maintained and updated when required
• Safeguard Stock through good warehouse practices and regular monitoring
• Ensure proper security procedures and protocols are followed and improved
• Conduct regular Cycle Counts
• Investigate and resolve inconsistencies with inventory
• Able to track inventory through multiple systems and integrations
• Keep accurate records and documentation
• Suggest solutions for continuous improvements
• Measure and record data for accurate KPI reporting
• Take lead in Annual and Half year stock takes
• Communicate and liaise with auditors during Financial Year End Stock Takes (thorough understanding of business practices and able to articulate and communicate these)
• Manage warehouse space utilization
• Regular replenishment to assist and approve picking and space utilization
• Ensure consistent and regular housekeeping measures
• Observe, maintain and exceed Health and Safety standards
Education & Experience Requirements
• Essential: Matric
• Desirable: Relevant tertiary qualification
• At least 4 years relevant stock control experience
• Office 365 applications (Outlook, Excel, Word)
• Deadline orientation and ability to handle pressure
• Planning and organizing skills
• Attention to detail
• Analytical and problem-solving skills
• Strong customer service orientation
• Computer literacy
Job Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
• Ms Office Suite (Powerpoint, Word, Excel)
• Good Excel experience, able to create graphs, formulas and document formatting
• Communicating skills
• Good interpersonal and team membership skills
You have successfully created your alert.
You will receive an email when a new job matching your criteria is posted.
Your account has not been verified. Please use the verification link sent via email.Resend Verification Link