Bilnor Staffing Solutions offers two major range of services to the mining and engineering industries across the entirety of South Africa and neighbouring countries. Founded in 1982 as a one-man business we have grown to become a business with unlimited capabilities able to meet the needs of our customers with accuracy and speed. Our commitment to offering customer service that ensures your business keeps running is something we are very proud of. Our staffing solutions ensure that you have the ability to grow your workforce as needed on a temporary or permanent basis. This will allow you to ensure that the right people are employed within your company. We offer long-term and short-term staffing solutions and permanent placements. Development, repairs and maintenance within any plant environment or mining and engineering section is unavoidable, but it is the ability to resolve these matters with speed, accuracy and a cost conscious approach that sets you apart from your competitors. At Bilnor we offer engineering and construction services that ensure your operations runs like it should. As a full range engineering and construction provider with full agility we are ready to take on any project you have. At Bilnor we believe in employment equity, currenlty Bilnor Engineering and construction is a level 1 BEE contributor and Bilnor Staffing Solutions is a level 2 BEE contributor. We are continuously striving to increase our contribution.
Registered Nurse needed in Boksburg
Together with our clients in the Healthcare industry, we are recruiting for a Registered Nurse to join their dynamic team in Boksburg. The ideal candidate needs to assist patients in a Primary healthcare environment as well as taking x-rays with Basic interpretation.
Duties and Responsibilities:
Skills and Qualifications:
If you are interested in the above-mentioned position, please send your CV and relevant documentation to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact us on 012 755 3779
We are recruiting for a General Practitioner to join our clients Medical Centre in Boksburg, East Rand
Duties and Responsibilities:
Fixed Salary Per Month (Market-Related)
If you are interested in the above-mentioned position and meet the requirements, please send your CV to email@example.com or contact us on 012 755 3779.
Together with our client, we are recruiting for a Qualified Clinic Sister to join their team in Boksburg, East Rand. The key purpose of the position is to manage and operate a Baby Care and Primary Health Care Clinic that is situated in a healthcare Centre.
Duties and Responsibilities
Skills and Qualification
R 22 000.00 – R 25 000.00 monthly, depending on experience.
Should you meet the requirements as set out above, kindly email your cv together with your supporting documents to firstname.lastname@example.org
If you do not hear from us within two weeks of your application, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
• Cashflow (Info from debtors, creditors, WoodChem and other timber division)
• Cash forecast
• Non-cashman balances (Monday)
• Integration errors
• Forex payments
• Checking of bank charges
• Profile amendments on FNB
• Checking if payments are release by 15:45
• FEC instruction to bank
• Requesting credit bank codes from various banks based on business bank accounts
• Prepare bank reconciliation 27 bank accounts
• Review bank charges to ensure that it is priced according to pricing letter all PG Bison Group companies
• Cash movement reports (cash flow)
• Confirm bank details on query
• Open bank accounts on business request
• Close bank account on business request
• Change bank signatories on business request
• Bank balances report at month end
• Facilities report at month end
• Manage bank guarantees and Letter of credit’s
• Requesting of Bank confirmation letters for all companies.
• Issuing, creating, allocating, EWallet cards.
• Funding EWallet cards.
• Requesting EWallet transaction statements.
• Checking EWallet card balances.
• Amending FNB online banking users (as per request) for all companies (chemical and timber).
• Create new users on RMB/FNB online banking
• Delete users on RMB/FNB online banking
• Maintain user profiles on RMB/FNB online banking
• Reset online banking passwords
• Manage Cashman structures
• Manage settlements limits
• Cash passport for travellers
Supplier bank confirmation
• Phone the supplier to confirm bank details
• Complete Finance form
• Complete Procurement form
• Load exchange rates into INFOR
• Review reasonability of exchanged rates
• Compare INFOR exchange rates to Steinhoff exchange rates
• Manage Forex payments
• CFC revaluation
• Debtors and Creditors revaluation
• Resolve Reserve Bank queries
• Ensure compliance with Reserve bank Import Undertaking requirements
• Establish import letter of credit
• Receive import documentation for import under letter of credit and give to Import Department for clearance of import with SARS
• Provide information to the bank relating to export letter of credit
• Forex exposure report at month end
• Compiling 10 Years USD and EUR rates (SARB & FNB).
• Maintain INFOR mapping scheme
• Resolve integration errors
• Process integration reconciliation correction
• Resolve queries
Financial Reporting/Cash Management experience would be an advantage
Knowledge INFOR ERP will be an advantage
• Good awareness and understanding of risks and controls in a finance department
• Computer literate
• Ability to multi-task and interact with other key departments
• Behavioural competencies
o Excellent communication skills (written and oral)
o High attention to detail
o Honesty and integrity
o Ability to prioritise appropriately
o Ability to work under pressure
o Deadline orientated
o Problem solving ability
o Methodical and organised
o Ability to seek direction as required but mainly work independently and cooperate with others / good team player
o Flexibility around month end working hours, as needed
o Possess excellent administrative and problem solving skills
o Multi-tasking, Self-Motivated, and Time Management
A well-known Fast Food Brand is looking for a suitably experienced Fast Food Area Manager for their stores on the East Rand
Kencorp Executive Search was founded early 2005 and offers the combined expertise of 20 years of experience. Kencorp specializes in sourcing and placing professional and experienced candidates in the Hospitality, Pharmaceutical, FMCG, IT and Legal industries. We provide a fully comprehensive service including screening and reference checking for all our candidates which includes a candidate database and a guarantee period on all our candidates placed. This is to safe-guard you, our client, as well as the candidate and ensures that you are completely satisfied that you have made the right choice for your organization and that the candidate is happy in their new working environment. Kencorp strives to bring you: - Increased profits and sales - Decreased costs Kencorp is proud to be a member of APSO and runs the business strictly according to the APSO Code of Ethics. The Company prides itself in staff solutions for the ultimate results in Client needs and Candidate career choice. The aim is for successful permanent placements and Client/Candidate satisfaction. We are a BEE compliant company and have EME Certification.
This alert already exists for this Email.
You have successfully created your alert.
You will receive an email when a new job matching your criteria is posted.