Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates who meet the following job specifications. Responsible for planning, organizing and directing the Engineering Department. To ensure timeous design, development and implementation of new products and maintenance of current product.
We are looking for applications from suitably qualified people who meet the following job specifications and is ready for the challenge to set their career in motion now! Collaborate with a small team of people in execution of daily production tasks, work scheduling, training, maintenance and in continuous improvement.
Required Experience / Education:
Petrol Mechanic required for motor body repair company in East London.
Should you wish to apply please email your CV through to email@example.com
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
• Develop plant medium to long term Manufacturing Strategy and operational plans
• Align plant Manufacturing Strategy to the overall business strategy
• Provide Strategic and Change Leadership to the Manufacturing Function and Teams
• Implement new equipment/technology/processes in accordance with the Manufacturing Strategic Plan
• Achieve/exceed the annual Manufacturing Operational Plan in accordance to set targets
• Establish Best Practices for plant utilisation and efficiencies
• Ensure the optimal and efficient use of resources
• Manage plant projects
• Analyse and interpret Production statistics/data in order to identify opportunities for improvements
• Oversee the activities of all contractors in the plant
• Project Management of run in, run out of models/business projects
• Ensuring plant readiness for implementation of new business project
• Keep up to date with latest trends and developments in manufacturing technologies
• Benchmark plant processes against Best Practices
• Monitor competitors activities and identify opportunities for improvements
• Maintain IATF 16949 accreditation
• Improve employee’s awareness within the department of Quality Targets and Objectives
• Achieve PPM targets
• Conduct continuous Risk Assessments in the workplace
• Conduct Planned Task Observations in the workplace
• Identify potential hazards and critical safety issues in the workplace
• Address workplace hazards and risks
• Apply safety, health and environment practices and legal requirements when working on machines and equipment
• Maintain ISO1 4001/ISO 4500 accreditation
• Provide input into the budget process
• Monitor performance against budget (expense controls, variances, etc.)
• Initiate requests for CAPEX/Disposal/Transfers
• Participate in the Audit process
• Adhere to Financial Policies and Procedures
• Protect company assets (working capital & fixed assets)
• Detect and prevent fraud
• Promote good Corporate Governance
We are looking for talented individuals in the cloud data platform space to support with a new MO360 Azure based initiative.
• Expert knowledge within Cloud based environment – specifically within AZURE.
? Will support within the platform space – assist in setting up best practices, guiding principles, governance templates as well as monitoring and operations support.
? 1 x Network and Security supporting specialists assisting with but not limited to: IaM; General Network support
and coordination; NATs, Gateways, Network Security; Firewalls and Certificate management
? 2 x Data management supporting specialists who will be involved in Database support (e.g. PostgreSQL); Data ingestion topics; Kafka; MQ; RabbitMQ; Microservices and APIs
? 2 x Devops Toolchain and Containerisation management supporting specialists looking after the full DevOps
Toolchain, Databricks, CI/CD; Kubernetes and Docker
The Job Requirements
? Kubernetes/Docker Knowledge
? Very advanced in Databricks (Spark), MLflow & Hyperopt
? Data Engineering
? AZURE Solution Architecture
? AZURE DevOps
? Containerisation (Kubernetes/Docker)
? Database (PostgreSQL)
? Network/Security/Credential management
? Monitoring management
? Pipeline management
? Middleware Integration
? Microgateway knowledge
? Data Ingestion
? Expert Kafka experience and Knowledge
? API orientated approach and knowledge
Qualification and Experience
• Demonstrated ability to foster an environment for ideation, prototyping and production
• Demonstrated business acumen to take from design to implementation and preferably experience scaling a concept
• Must have IT Development and Systems Knowledge
• Experience with software development methodologies and practices (Agile, Scrum, etc.)
• Experience in Data Analysis and Advanced Proficiency in Microsoft Office suite, including Word, Excel, and Outlook
• Strong Leadership Behaviours with good People Management skills and Problem Solving Skills
• Strong Interpersonal skills to manage relationships with a variety of partners and stakeholders
• Must have an excellent ability to multi-task effectively working on several projects synchronously
• Experience in rolling out initiatives that leverage multiplatform technologies
• Willingness to travel nationally and internationally
• Willingness to work a 3 shift model
• Ability to perform the minimum required physical and mental requirements of the function.
• Leadership behaviours as per LEAD
• Minimum NQF 7 – BSC/BCom/BTech in Information Technology or B. Eng. (Industrial Engineering) or relevant equivalent.
• Minimum of 5 years’ experience in IT/Manufacturing, or
• At least 6 months participation on our MBSA Graduate Development Programme
• Liaise directly with various company manufacturing plants worldwide to provide product and service support.
• Manage and coordinate system upgrades/bug fixes and support with product testing.
• Ensure to interpret business strategy and determine innovative solutions supporting strategy implementation.
• Design and model solutions for customer innovation and experience.
• Perform with innovation development groups to conduct insights as well as design outputs to their work.
• Manage and evaluate innovation pipeline assisting strategic decision-making and Go-to, Market process.
• Design, research, develop, analyse and suggest new concepts as well as strategies.
• Lead and direct different cross-functional programs and projects of varied sizes and types concurrently.
• Manage and attain customer expectations and ensure delivery to fulfil expectations.
• Coordinate all cross-functional activities, represent customers internally and collaborate with leaders in varied areas on allocation across projects and resource planning.
• Ensure to exercise decision-making and independent judgment while being aligned with customers and management.
• Promote innovations to support business requirements through activities that test, pilot and implement innovative concepts
• Manage ideas from design stage through implementation.
• Roll out and analyse the effectiveness of initiatives that leverage multiplatform technologies
• Initiate, develop and maintain a range of working relationships, within IT and from the business
• Performing all outputs in compliance to the Company's Integrity Codes & S.H.E.Q requirements and to perform delegated S.H.E.Q. tasks and duties & to inform superior about deviations
Please forward CV and ALL supporting documentation to, firstname.lastname@example.org
Should you not hear from Profile Personnel within 14 days please consider your application unsuccessful for the vacancy. Please note all applications will automatically be added to our database for future vacancies.
The Job Requirements
Deep knowledge and experience in software design, platform design and application operations.
Very good knowledge in recent IT base technology (Ansible, Docker, Kubernetes, ElasticSearch, REST APIs)
Experience configuring and fine tuning large clusters.
Experience with Server to Server and Client to Server communication interfaces (REST, MQ, MQTT, PubSub)
Good IT base knowledge (Linux, XML, JSON, data modeling, handling large amounts of data)
2+ years of ElasticSearch experience in production, in medium to large clusters.
Good understanding of ElasticSearch concepts and terminology (i.e. aliases, partitioning, shards and replication)
Administration/Configuration/Management of ElasticSearch, Kibana, Web and Application Servers
Experience working in a DevOps team following agile methodologies and guidelines
Pioneering spirit in dealing with new technologies and abstraction
Communication and team skills
Independent working attitude and self-directed learning skills
High issue solving skills and willingness
Qualification and Experience
• Minimum NQF 7 – BSC/BCom/BTech in Information Technology
• Minimum 3 -5 Years’ experience in IT
Close collaboration with the CoC members in architectural enhancements of the MO IoT Platform.
Enhancement of and integration in the overall end-to-end CI/CD process chain, bringing the platform to the "true North Star" level.
Packaging, Distribution, Operations and maintenance of key components within the
MO IoT Platform, such as, Elastic Search, Kibana, metricbeat, filebeat & Logstash.
Key contact for one of the major applications on the platform
Supporting the overall DevOps process chain with test automation (in Junit, Jmeter,…), configuration and deployment management (Jenkins/Bamboo, Ansible).
Participate in cluster preparation and migration for Elastic Search /Open search to Kubernetes environment.
Participate in team discussions and provide input regarding strategic team decisions.
Monitor, maintain, and enhance our Elastic Search instances in 10+ locations.
Collaborate and work with colleagues in different time zone
Please forward CV and ALL supporting documentation to, email@example.com. Should you not hear from Profile Personnel within 14 days please consider your application unsuccessful for the vacancy.
Please note all applications will automatically be added to our database for future vacancies.
You have successfully created your alert.
You will receive an email when a new job matching your criteria is posted.
Your account has not been verified. Please use the verification link sent via email.Resend Verification Link