Manchu Group, a business and technology services company based in Sandton, wishes to attract a suitably qualified individual to join our Skills Development team as a Facilitator and Assessor.
• Establish systems to standardize assessment, including the plans for internal moderation
• Monitor consistency of assessment records
• Plan and deliver vocational training programmes and workshops
• Observe and assess candidates in their workplace
• Interview candidates and examine their portfolios of evidence
• Provide feedback and offer advice
• Sign off the award when all requirements are met
• Keep records of candidates' progress
• Co-ordinate assessor meetings
• Liaise with external moderators
• Perform other allocated tasks by Management
Essential Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
• Relevant Information Technology or Engineering degree/diploma from an accredited and recognised tertiary institution.
• MICTSETA Assessor Accreditation essential
• Other SETA accreditations an advantage
• Excellent oral and written communications skills
• Ability to work under minimal supervision.