Lecturer – Business Financial Management Faculty
Monday, 13 September 2021
Training - Training/Courses
Lecturer –Financial Management
Potchefstroom Academy is seeking an Accounting, Finance and Business Management lecturer.
The successful candidate will be responsible for delivery of classroom teaching of a high standard to enrolled students as well as the ongoing development of the subjects taught within the department or institution.
• Relevant Diploma or Degree in Finance, accounting or Business Management (Fin)
• Minimum of three years' relevant industry experience
• Experience Lecturing Finance, Bookkeeping, Management Accounting, Economics
• Strong presentation skills
• Ability to ensure consistency in content, clarity, and appropriateness for intended audiences.
• Previous experience lecturing Accounting and Business Management subjects/ courses
• Previous content development experience
• Partake lecturing in undergraduate in any of the fields: Accounting, Finance and Commerce
reception @ potchacademy.co.za