GIJIMA HEAVY MACHINE
Monday, 15 February 2021
Trade/Artisans/Technical - Trade/Artisan/Technical Technician
Diagnose, adjust and repair mechanical equipment
Key Performance Areas
• Servicing, repairing, adjusting and testing port equipment
• Repair and replace damaged or worn parts.
• Test mechanical products and equipment after repair or assembly to ensure proper performance.
• Dismantle and reassemble heavy equipment using hoists and hand tools
• Gathering and processing information and documenting or recording information
• Performing general physical activities
• Engineering qualification or similar
• Equipment maintenance and selection
• Operation monitoring
• Complex problem solving and critical thinking
• Time management skills
• Interpersonal communication skills
• Mechanical knowledge of machines and tools
• Customer and personal service knowledge of principles and processes for providing customer and personal services.
• Public safety and security knowledge of relevant equipment
• Driver’s license
• At least 6 months working experience in a similar environment
All interested parties who meet the minimum criteria are invited to apply. Applications must be forwarded to firstname.lastname@example.org by 25th February 2021
Please state salary expectation in application.