Are you a qualified refrigeration technician and currently residing in Gauteng o
Then your on the right ad we have a vacancy for a Trade Tested Refrigeration Technician within the Food industry as my client is a leading SA brand within the meat industry.
Min Requirements and Responsibilities:
-Trade tested (Qualified Artisan)
- Minimum of 2 years experience in Ammonia refrigeration maintenance preferably in a FMCG processing environment.
- Required to work shifts (Flexibility and adaptability with regards to breakdowns and working hour)
- Must have drivers license and own transport.
- Provide own basic hand tools.
- Knowledge on FMCG equipment operation and maintenance
- Good interpersonal skills
- Good planning and organizational skills
- Pay attention to detail
Stress Tolerance Job function incl:
- 3% downtime in order to contribute to achieve targeted through put.
- Conduct preventative maintenance.
- 100% execution of job cards allocated.
- 100% accurate job card administration.
- Adherence to manufacturer’s service schedules.
- Adhere to communicated SOPs which related to Maintenance and the operations thereof.
- Eliminate wastage.
- Zero (0%) reworks.
- 100% adherence to the Time and Attendance procedure
Send updated Cv's in MS word to email@example.com incl Trade as well payslip