Tuesday, 23 March 2021
Trade/Artisans/Technical - Trade/Artisan/Technical Management
Supervisor 5 year contract
• Minimum qualification of a National Diploma Technical or Higher and 3
years related experience (Power Station)
• Technical and Plant knowledge in relation to the Scope of Work (Eskom
• Supervision of jobs at hand in the plant
• Reporting on status of plant.
• Guiding the subordinates in carrying out activities and ensuring that it
is done to the best quality and reasonable timing.
• Ensure the execution plans, PM's and CM's are executed timely,
effectively and safely.
• Supervisor to be able to identify risks on job lead in formulation of the
• Supervisor to be aware of all safety procedures related to his area of
• Attend Work Management meetings and to give feedback pertaining
planning and execution.
Knowledge of ISO9001 and QM58
Send CV and Qualifications via email to email@example.com with Ref: Supervisor.