The Toolmaker is responsible for developing and manufacturing of new moulds, as well as diagnosing, repairing and/or modifying all mould and tool related problems.
• 3 Years’ experience in similar position
• Experience within manufacturing industry
• Tool maintenance and inspections during and between production runs
• Attending promptly to machine stoppages or breakdowns in the production area
• Operation of conventional lathes, milling machines, surface grinders, spark eroders, drill presses, and bench grinders
• Develop & implement costings for completed jobs
• Organizing raw materials
• Training of staff
• Health & Safety knowledge
• Toolmaker Qualification
• Company offers a market-related Salary Package
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Ref# Toolmaker, Lenasia
Please deem your application as unsuccessful if you receive no feedback after 14 days.