Millwright/ Electrician required for a water treatment company based in Vereeniging.
- Qualified Millwright or Electrician having undergone apprenticeship or equivalent training.
- Wireman’s license (3 phase) preferred or studying towards.
- Five years relevant experience in maintenance of large electrical and mechanical installations. Must have a strong electrical background and be able to trouble shoot accurately and quickly.
- Five years relevant experience in SCADA and PLC control systems as well as field control instrumentation will be an advantage.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- Instrumentation and controls aptitude and awareness will be beneficial:
- Knowledge of appropriate instrumentation principles and practices
- Operating principles of plant equipment
- Adequate knowledge of system structures and how to troubleshoot systems by utilizing the knowledge of how the system was designed to perform
- Operational and safety procedures pertaining to maintenance activities, including safe use of tools and hand tools.
- Maintain pertinent records.
- Read, interpret and understand data.
- Basic understanding of OHS Act and the application there of.
- Knowledge in VSD applications
- Knowledge of medium voltage switchgear operating and maintenance principles
- 22KV overhead power line inspections and maintenance.
Should you wish to apply please email your CV through to Kerry O’Hagan at Kerry@profilepersonnel.co.za
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Should you not receive a response within 14 days please consider your application unsuccessful. We will keep your CV on our database for any other relevant roles that may arise.