Monday, 12 April 2021
Trade/Artisans/Technical - Millwright
R400 000,00 - R500 000,00 (PER YEAR)
Approx Monthly Salary: R33 333,00 - R41 666,00
• Minimum of 5 years’ experience as Qualified Millwright
• Minimum of 5 years relevant project execution experience
• Minimum of 5 years Supervision experience in a maintenance environment
• Must come from a strong Mechanical and Electrical background, with ability to analyse and troubleshoot accurately.
• Experience in a chemical or petrochemical environment (Advantageous)
• BTech: Mechanical Engineering
• Qualified Millwright
• Must have undergone apprenticeship or equivalent training with an accredited institution Wireman’s license
• Must be DoL registered as Installation Electrician (red seal)
Knowledge / skills/ competencies
• Knowledge of Occupational Health and Safety Act
• Knowledge of SHERQ Management Standards
• Computer literacy in MS Office (Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint)
• SAP literacy with regards to SAP PM
• Excellent report writing skills
• Excellent communication skills
• Must hold a valid Code 08 driver’s license
• Must be prepared to perform after hours work and standby duties
• Must be prepared to work on a shift system
• Must be able to work at heights without fear
Salary: R500K basic but negotiable depending on experience.
• Must be able to obtain a satisfactory medical report from the companies’ medical centre.
All applicants are thanked in advance for showing interest however correspondences will only be entered into with the shortlisted candidates.