Are you looking for a change a new beginning and build on your career, then do not wait its here. I represent 3 large FMCG companies all looking for Millwrights .
Your duties will include the following should you meet the requirements please send us your CV
• Ensure maximum machine availability through effective repairs and maintenance on all factory equipment (Mechanical and Electrical)
• Ensure that all job cards and scheduled maintenance is completed timeously as per relevant checklists
• Effective utilization of machinery and timeous reporting on non-conformances & deviations to the relevant Line management
• Report requirements for critical spares & equipment to the Department Manager
• New Projects, Commissioning and installation involvement
• Ensure compliance at all times with Health and Safety and legislative requirements.
• Machine and operations are conducted under controlled temperatures (o to 10 degrees Celsius), and the incumbent might be required to do repairs and maintenance in cold rooms (- 25 degrees Celsius)
• National diploma will be advantageous.
• At least three years’ experience in the FMCG meat industry or related
• Minimum 3 years’ experience in the following:
o Pneumatics and hydraulics
o PLC fault finding
o VSD & Invertor fault finding
Send Cv to firstname.lastname@example.org incl trade test and latest payslip