Our client is a leading Lodge Management company with state of the art wild life game lodges in and around the Kruger Park region.
We can only consider applications who are PART OF A COUPLE where the SECOND PERSON is a Field Guide Level 2 Full Trails candidate, or a Central Maintenance candidate, as per the job adverts on our site - www.rorymackie.co.za
For this role, what you will be doing:
- Support to the Lodge Management Team
- Ensuring all guest standards are at a minimum, being met
- Hosting as and when required.
- Check in of guests.
- Guest induction.
- Room checks.
- Room orientation.
- Curio sales.
- Assist with all guest-related concerns, complaints, and compliments.
- Stock takes
- Timeous support and communication with other departments
- Co-ordinate central procurement / deliveries and invoicing
- Daily administration tasks
- Reservations / Apex
- Capturing invoices
- Ensuring that all compliance requirements are adhered to.
- Ad hoc support to various lodges.
- Guest Centric
- Excellent Communicator
- Solutions orientated
- Team Player
Systems & tools:
- Pastel (or similar)
- Apex | Nebular (similar) POS system
These requirements are non-negotiable
- Minimum of 3 years in a similar role
- Minimum of 2 years experience in high-end luxury safari and hospitality environment
- Computer literate – Word | Excel | Outlook |etc
- Pastel or similar finance system
- eRes (travel booking system)
- Point of Sale system
- Degree – Hospitality Management
- Drivers License
- South African National or have the correct valid work visa
- Proven track record of excellent guest and team relationships.
- Ability to manage high-end guests.
- Ability to deal with challenging situations.
- Proven track record of delivering to high-end hospitality guests.
- Proven track record of thriving in a high demand environment
- Understanding and ability to ensure consistent food services to our guests
- Contract type: Permanent
- Sites: Game Lodge
- Work cycle: 6 weeks on: 2 weeks off
- Remuneration: Cash + 7,5% contribution to provident fund and 50% contribution to medical aid
- Accommodation: On-site and fully paid for, including all meals (breakfast, lunch and supper)