Our client, a venue and accommodation establishment, situated between Klapmuts and Stellenbosch, has the above position available for a hardworking, dynamic and confident individual to manage their venue, accommodation and farm office.
* Grade 12 Certificate
* 3-5 years’ hospitality industry experience preferably in the wedding industry
* Good administration skills
* Strong communication and interpersonal skills
* Excellent selling & organizational skills
* Good computer skills w.r.t. Accommodation booking platforms i.e. Booking.com,
Nightbridge & Air B&B
* Taking own initiative
The position will report to the General Manager of the farm.
Duties: Managing of the accommodation units on the farm that includes the bookings,
payments, reception, communication with guests, etc.
Managing and executing the administrative duties of the farm office and staff.
Working hours: Monday to Friday from 8:00 – 17:00
The successful individual will receive a market-related salary as well as commission and a 13th cheque.
If you want to apply for this position, please send us your detailed CV with a most recent profile image of yourself.
Closing date: 27 May 2022
Appointment date: As soon as possible