Thursday, 07 January 2021
Tourism/Hospitality - Tourism/Hospitality Management
- Implement reserve management plan and reporting
- Manage financial administration activities of the reserve
- Manage recreational facilities according to set standards in order to give effect to the customer experience touch points
- Manage stakeholder relationships and market the reserve
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:
- Recognized Degree in Natural sciences / Environmental management or equivalent.
- Unendorsed Code 08 / B drivers licence. Minimum Experience
- 5-8 Years’ experience in water / natural resources management, 3 of which must be at management level.
- Experience in managing a small to medium enterprise is preferable.
Internal accommodation is available for candidate.
Please send a mail to firstname.lastname@example.org to receive application details.