A vacancy exists in the Operations Department for a Restaurant General Manager. Reporting to the Area Coach, this person will be responsible for achieving employee P&L, customer, profit and sales targets and maintain restaurant operational excellence in accordance with Company policies and procedures through team management.
- Achieve CHAMPS Standards within the restaurant by ensuring that all employees are focused on exceeding customer expectations for Cleanliness, Hospitality, Accuracy, Maintenance, Product and Speed of Service.
- Manage shifts in accordance with Company Policies and Procedures including directing the activities of employees in maximizing sales, operating efficiency and profitability.
- Forecast and schedule labor by shift and create a deployment plan to control labor costs and still meet the needs of the business.
- Ensure that controls and procedures are implemented to protect the safety and security of employees, customers, property, and company funds.
- Implement restaurant training programs for all staff to enable them to maximize performance and realize their career potential.
- Support and demonstrate principles, acting as a role model and providing leadership as necessary.
- Manage cost controls in accordance with Company Policy and Procedures, directing the activities of employees in meeting targets placed on controllables, maximizing sales, operating efficiency and profitability.
- Manage Local Store Marketing (LSM) activities to grow sales.
- Ensure that the training and development of employees is to Company standards, and initiate action where necessary to ensure that all employees meet the standards of performance required.
- Achieve consistent results through team management.
- Prior supervisory and managerial experience in the QSR Industry
- English Proficiency
- Numeracy Proficiency
- Computer Literate
- Financial Acumen
- All Star Certified