Fast Food Franchise requires Franchise Manager in the Richards bay /Ulundi area:
- Managing a portfolio of restaurants
- Driving sustainability, sales, and profitability of sites
- Assist with the development and implementation of Franchisee specific business plans and budgets
- Driving compliance in line with Franchise Agreements
- Interpret monthly management accounts, benchmark, and suggest corrective actions where necessary.
- Signing off project plans and executing restaurant revamps
- Protect brand integrity via implementation and measurement of Standards of Operations Programs
- Identify and communicate formal training needs to the training department for training intervention.
- Identify in-store training needs and implement on-the-job training interventions and coaching.
- Assist franchisees in selecting and formulating locality marketing strategies in order to increase brand awareness and grow their business turnovers.
- Ensure implementation of national marketing campaigns.
- Enforce correct use of all supporting elements such as point of sale, premiums
- Act as brand custodian and ensure brand integrity is protected at all times via adherence to all requirements across key functions namely, Operations, Development, HR, Training, and Marketing
- Lease and rental negotiations with different property groups for various sites
- Monitor Turnover Performance, Achieve budgeted LOL growth per FM region, Achieve Budgeted turnover, LSM plan executed as per regional plan, and actively drive Brands Marketing strategy
- Financial presentations to the Management Team and the Franchisee network
- Customer Service, Weekly calls, Monthly feedback on restaurants performance, one on ones with individual franchisees (outside required Ops calls)
- Drive franchisee attendance and participation at all regional meetings
- Expense Budget, Accommodation expenses in line with Budget, Traveling expenses in line with budget, Show Expense control initiative
- Operations, archive all budgeted revamps for FM Region,
- Active participation in FM incentives
- Achieve restaurant targeted Training Status as per Brand requirement
- Regional Operations reviews, Health Regulations, Customer Complaints, and Leadership and teamwork
- Operations Campaign, Campaigned Actively Managed and Actively manage poor performing restaurants
- Drive Business profitability for franchisees and 100 % achievement of all store targets
- Business Diploma + Grade 12
- 3 years of multi-store experience in the Restaurant Industry as an Area/Regional/Franchise Manager
- Advanced Excel skills
- 5 years experience in GAAP/Micros
- 5 years of experience in Food Cost control, Labour control, Budgets, Expenses, and sales targets
- 5 years of Restaurant / Fast Food General Manager experience
- Must be able to travel daily
- Only SA citizens will be considered
Kencorp Executive Search
P O Box 136893 Alberton North
Kencorp Executive Search was founded early 2005 and offers the combined expertise of 20 years of experience. Kencorp specializes in sourcing and placing professional and experienced candidates in the Hospitality, Pharmaceutical, FMCG, IT and Legal industries. We provide a fully comprehensive service including screening and reference checking for all our candidates which includes a candidate database and a guarantee period on all our candidates placed. This is to safe-guard you, our client, as well as the candidate and ensures that you are completely satisfied that you have made the right choice for your organization and that the candidate is happy in their new working environment.
Kencorp strives to bring you:
- Increased profits and sales
- Decreased costs
Kencorp is proud to be a member of APSO and runs the business strictly according to the APSO Code of Ethics. The Company prides itself in staff solutions for the ultimate results in Client needs and Candidate career choice. The aim is for successful permanent placements and Client/Candidate satisfaction. We are a BEE compliant company and have EME Certification.