Hospitality learnership focusing on Disabled leaners
We strive to connect people through incredible travel experiences. Do you know someone that shares this vision?
They’re in luck. For 2021 and 2022, we’re offering:
- Learnership for a 1 year online course in Hospitality Management, run by international hotel schools
We see you future leaders! Don’t miss this incredible opportunity and make your Brighter Dreams for tomorrow become a reality. Dream your future today.
For more information and to apply, visit our website here.
Terms and conditions
- All applications are only permitted for South African Citizens;
- Learnerships are only available for individuals aged 18 to 27;
- Bursaries are only available to individuals that have passed grade 12 or an equivalent qualification with the required university acceptance or admission;
- Learnerships require;
DHR retains its right to amend or change the terms as required;
DHR will apply selection criteria based on grade 12, or in the case of current grade 12 enrolments, a grade 11 or preliminary grade 12 result will suffice;
Internal application of an employee will take into account performance and service history;
Although DHR is seen as an equal opportunity employer, preference will be given to applications from individuals that are deemed as previously disadvantaged – although all applications will be reviewed;
Staff and staff children
- A passed Grade 12 certificate
- English literacy
- Computer literacy
- All staff that have employment of 12 months or longer are eligible to apply or to apply on behalf of their children;
- All applications are only permitted for staff and their legally defined children;
- Any guests that have stayed with us as hotel guests or rental guests during the past 24 months are eligible;
- All paid up ownership members are also eligible;
- All paid up members of the Dream Vacation Club and Zimbali Vacation Club are also eligible;
- Any community member application needs to be accompanied by a recommendation from a resort in your area;
- Disability Internship will be made available to any applicant that has a recognised and diagnosed disability by a medical health care professional, as defined by the HCPSA.