My client a well established and well known 5 Star Safari Lodge in the Eastern Cape is urgently recruiting for a Senior Field / Trails Guide with 2-5 years active experience in a Similar 4-5 Star Safari Lodge.
- Salary - Highly competitive salary offered and negotiable based on experience
- Live in position with meals and uniform supplied
- Leave cycle is 7 days off per month
- Company covers costs of annual FGASA fee’s as well as any further training
- FGASA Level 1 (Level 2 advantageous)
- FGASA Lead Trails (or in the process thereof)
- FGASA Backup Trails
- Minimum 2-4 years’ experience
- DEAT/THETA Registered
- Valid PDP
- Valid Advance Rifle Handling certificate
- Valid First Aid certificate
- Must be computer literate
- Must be a good team player and passionate about conservation
- Must have a very good understanding of speaking and writing in the English language
- Provide an entertaining and educational safari experience while meeting and exceeding the guest's expectations.
- Deliver an interpretive wildlife experience which covers a broad range of interests and includes a holistic appreciation of the environment
- Host guests and ensure that all their needs and requests are met and exceeded
- You will partner with the Lodge Management team to ensure guests have a world-class Game viewing experience.
- You will take your guests on drives and walks.
- Hosting meals for our guests
- You will be required to assist with maintenance around the lodge
- Ability to seamlessly interact with guests
- Assistance around the camp in other the departments e.g maintenance when required
- Assisting with projects on the Reserve itself
Please note that only candidates that are shortlisted for interview will be contacted back .