About the position:
Our client is looking for an ambitious and forward-thinking Marketing and Brand Co-ordinator, to create marketing strategy and manage and implement all day-to-day marketing activities and campaigns for the company. Passionate, motivated and a creative thinker, the successful candidate will have experience and confidence in performing a wide range of marketing activities including developing marketing strategies, creating and implementing marketing/promotional plans and managing stakeholder communications to promote the company brand.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience required:
Job Title: Remuneration Specialist
Company Location: Cape Town
Function: Human Resources
Reporting to: HR Manager
Ensures the remuneration levels of the employees are in line with company salary ranges and the market-related salary ranges by compiling and analysing the remuneration survey information, compiling reports and maintaining the relevant remuneration records.
Responsible for all reward, employee benefits schemes and recognition programmes for employees. Develops, reviews, implements and monitors remuneration policies, systems and procedures, making recommendations to senior management regarding same.
Duties and Responsibilities
Compensation and benefits management
· Designs, develops, implements and manages salary, bonus and benefit packages
· Reviews and administers reward and benefit policies
· Drafts remuneration and rewards processes and procedures
· Implements signed off remuneration policies, processes and procedures
· Guides the coordination of salaries, pension, relocation packages, life insurance, company cars
· Educates new employees on the cost to company concept – presents scenarios as required
Salary benchmarking & Market information sourcing
· Collates market data, using national salary surveys (from RemChannel)
· Collects data and researches competitor’s remuneration and reward strategies
· Accurately benchmarks each position to the national/industry circle salary survey
· Analyses market data and prepares recommendations for senior management
· Implements recommendations upon approval
· Completes pay analysis across the Group and ensures employees compensation packages presents equality across position levels, duties, experience, race and gender etc.
· Investigates pay anomalies
· Reports on pay anomalies and provides recommendations
Job Analysis & Profiling
· Completes job description audits annually
· Consults with line managers on new job descriptions and completes a job analysis
· Assists line managers in drafting or reviewing job descriptions as required
· Confirms job descriptions are in line with department and business objectives
· Updates and distributes organograms
· Updates Job Matrix
· Files amended, or new job descriptions once signed off by manager and job incumbent and distributes to HR for record keeping
· Prepares new/changed job descriptions for grading
· Manages the job descriptions on the HR Portal – updating employee information, job tasks, linking URL’s, workflow and enhancement projects.
· Implements and manages an approved job grading system
· Grade jobs using the Paterson Grading point system
· Formulates the grading outcomes to a job grade matrix – ranking positions from top – down and across functions
· Extracts graded tables salary survey data, applies benchmarking formula’s
· Process calibration to market grade data per function
· Creates company pay scales
· Completes the pay analysis and comparative reports
· Aligns remuneration of employees to the approved pay scales
· Ensures that all positions remain market-related and competitive.
Salary review process
· Prepares analysis and reports for salary reviews and incentive schemes
· Manages the annual salary and incentive review process
· Prepares increase and bonus schedules as per policy and business instruction
· Prepares and distributes increase and bonus letters
Compliance to regulatory requirements
· Interprets new legislation impacting salaries
· Reviews and improve remuneration policies and procedures
· Assists with internal and external audits related to payroll
· Ensures all remuneration information and records are maintained in accordance with statutory requirements
· Introduces and maintains systems and procedures aimed at ensuring efficiency
· Provides input into payroll operations and processing
· Assists payroll team with various related queries
· Works closely with the Group Payroll Manager in obtaining cross functional remuneration and benefits processes and procedures
· Supervises and co-ordinate activities of interns or an assistant
· Oversees the maintenance of current employee data systems
· Communicates and updates Time & Attendance labour rules
· Completes monthly Employee/Employment Equity review & movements
· Completes Annual Employment Equity remuneration reports
· Annual B-BBEE completion - Employment Equity & Management Control
· Continuous support and advisory to the business - professional and strategic
· Restaurant remuneration deadlines and pay events - Pay Parity, National Minimum Wage, New Restaurant Council, Benefits alignment
· Corporate remuneration and pay events - Increases, Bonus/Incentives, provident fund, new hires, promotions motivations
· Policy development and project plan implementation
· HR technology enhancement projects - HR Portal - JD super user and administrator
· Data and process integrity reporting & improvements
· Legislative requirements and updates
1. Bachelor’s degree in human resource management or related field
2. SARA - Global Remuneration Practices Qualification
Minimum Working Experience
1. At least 4 years’ experience in remuneration and benefits management
2. 2 year’s consulting experience would be beneficial
Technical Competencies/Knowledge (what must I know)
1. Payroll systems knowledge
2. Salary benchmarking experience
3. Excellent computer skills, especially Excel
4. Knowledge and experience of SAGE PEOPLE will be advantageous
5. Knowledge of PAYE, BCEA and OID legislation
6. HR systems / metrics knowledge
7. Knowledge of relevant legislation impacting remuneration
8. Knowledge and experience of salary package calculation and processing
Skills and Abilities (what must I be able to do / display)
1. Discretion and integrity
2. Customer Service and relationship building orientation
3. Results orientation
4. Strong analytical skills
5. Attention to detail and accuracy
6. Planning and organizing
7. Scheduling and monitoring
8. Communication skills
9. Problem analysis and problem-solving skills
10. Stress tolerance
Our client, a leading food and beverage manufacturing company, seeks to employ a Quality Manager for their dairy, juice and related product lab.
We are seeking a candidate who has experience in either dairy or juices and who meets the following criteria:
Please note that candidates resident in the surrounding area will receive preference. Should you wish to apply and not be from the region advertised, any costs incurred for travel for interviews and relocation, if successful, will be for your own pocket.
Due to the exceptionally high volumes of applications, we are unable to correspond with each applicant personally, therefore only relevant and suitable candidates will be contacted. Should you not receive any correspondence from our company within 30 days, we regret your application has been unsuccessful.
Should you meet the criteria and wish to apply, kind forward your CV, salary package details and notice period
Our client based in Khayelitsha, Cape Town is seeking to employ a Store Accountant.
Please note equity candidates only - as per client instruction.
Awesome career opportunity.
Duties and Responsibilities:
If you are not contacted within two weeks of applying, please consider your application unsuccessful.
You have successfully created your alert.
You will receive an email when a new job matching your criteria is posted.
Your account has not been verified. Please use the verification link sent via email.Resend Verification Link