The role of a Key Accounts Manager form a Textile environment is critical for maintaining and growing key client relationships, driving sales, and contributing to overall business growth. By effectively managing key accounts and identifying opportunities for expansion, the Key Account Manager plays a vital role in the success of the company in the competitive textile industry.
Qualifications and Skills:
- Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration, Marketing, or a related field
- Proven experience as a Key Account Manager or in a similar sales role within the textile industry
- Strong understanding of the textile market, industry dynamics, and customer requirements
- Excellent communication, negotiation, and presentation skills
- Ability to build and maintain relationships with key stakeholders
- Results-oriented with a track record of meeting or exceeding sales targets
- Proficiency in CRM software and MS Office Suite. E.g. Syspro
- Self-motivated, proactive, and able to work independently as well as in a team
Key Account Management:
Sales and Business Development:
- Serve as the main point of contact for assigned key accounts, building and maintaining strong relationships with key stakeholders
- Understand customers' business objectives, challenges, and requirements to effectively position company products and services
- Develop account plans and strategies to maximize sales and revenue growth within key accounts
- Monitor account performance, identify opportunities for upselling and cross-selling, and proactively address any customer concerns
- Achieve sales targets and objectives set for key accounts by developing and implementing effective sales strategies.
- Identify new business opportunities within existing accounts and actively pursue new client acquisitions
- Collaborate with the production team to develop proposals, align costing, negotiate contracts, and close sales deals
- Conduct market research and stay updated on industry trends to identify potential areas for business expansion
PLEASE SUBMIT YOUR CV IN A WORD FORMAT INCLUDING A PHOTO.
- Foster strong relationships with key clients, ensuring their satisfaction and loyalty to the company
- Conduct regular meetings and business reviews with clients to understand their evolving needs and provide appropriate solutions
- Address any customer issues or concerns promptly, ensuring timely resolution and maintaining a high level of customer satisfaction
- Internal Coordination
UNSUITABLE APPLICANTS WILL NOT RECEIVE A RESPONSE.
Benclo is a privately owned recruitment company, established in 1987 and traded as “Bentley Management Consultants” often referred to in the industry as Bentley Recruitment or Bentley Consultants. In 2007 Bentley was rebranded as Benclo.
The business has grown and prospered around the premise that pursuing long term close relationships with clients which is based on mutual respect and trust.
For over twenty years Benclo has operated as a recruitment specialist to the fashion industry. Benclo is the specialist permanent and interim consulting recruitment provider for Southern African clients as well as those based internationally. We identify and service client requirements quickly and efficiently. Working with our clients we service their entire business staffing requirements including support functions.
The quantum difference in our approach is our ability to tailor our selection processes to suit your company’s specific requirements and being able to supply staff to the fashion, footwear, accessories, eyewear, homeware, clothing manufacture and textile industries. Covering all positions ranging from coordinators, production, buyers, planners, merchandisers, designers, pattern makers, brand managers, product managers, technology and retail operations through to managing directors.
We have an extensive selection of candidates to meet your requirements.
Benclo is proud to confirm that we are an “Exempt Micro Enterprise” as per the Department of Trade and Industry’s Black Economic Empowerment Codes. We are considered as a good BEE contributor and automatically score between 65%- 75%, which is BEE Recognition Level 4.