KEY PERFORMANCE AREAS:
- Sourcing leads and converting to closed sales deals.
- Quoting and tendering for business opportunities.
- Maintain a regular call cycle with clients.
- Meeting client deadlines.
- Compiling and submission of reports according to the pre-determined deadlines/dates.
- Meet and exceed sales targets.
- Demonstration of products and Equipment.
- Positive response from clients on customer satisfaction survey.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Dynamic and self-motivated.
- Use own initiative to generate new clients.
- Ability to create new opportunities.
- Possess a valid unendorsed driver’s license – light motor vehicle.
- Be able to use initiative and act responsibly and with integrity.
- Confident and good communicator.
- Be able to work in a highly pressurized environment.
- Enjoy the challenge of an incentive based remuneration structure.
- Reports to the Sales Manager in all safety, material, warehouse and fiscal issues.
- Work closely with and in conjunction with the Sales Manager.
- Acquire knowledge, abilities and skills essential to Job Functions by asking other personnel for assistance.
- Easy to contact and to communicate and work with.
- Exhibits a sense of urgency when necessary.
- Good oral and written communication skills.
- Working knowledge of computer systems, ability to learn AccPac software input, retrieval and use and maintain CRM Database.
- Good planning and organizational skills.
- Understanding of the proper use of Work Orders, priorities and schedules.
- Ability to work in a team environment.
- No criminal record.
Required Software Knowledge and Skills essential to Job Functions:
Proficiency in using computer systems and the listed software applications associated with performance of assigned work is essential. Basic problem solving skills associated with software applications used is expected. Software usage relevant to job duties will be evaluated.
- Accpac, CRM, Microsoft Office - Outlook, Word and Excel
Training and/or Education:
- Minimum of 3 years external sales experience.
- Valid Class B Driver’s license or ability to obtain
Please consider your application unsuccessful should you not receive a response within two weeks of applying.