Digital Marketing Specialist - Johannesburg Gauteng
Salary: R18k Negotiable
Purpose of Position:
Complement Recruitment are recruiting for a Passionate and Data-driven Digital Marketing Specialist with 5+ years of valuable experience specialising in inbound marketing. Drives traffic and boosts audience engagement with dynamic marketing strategies and campaigns. This is a permanent position.
Apply Directly for this Job by clicking here - https://bit.ly/3LkgmiK
- Digital Marketing Certificate / Diploma
- Other Certificates – Google Analytics; Adwords or related
- Based in Edenvale / Bedfordview
- 5+ Years experience
- Technical Industry experience; ability to create and adapt new marketing strategies for niche products
Skills And Knowledge:
- Social Media
- Review and edit content to ensure compliance with corporate guidelines.
- Verify translation of new site functionalities, as well as localise and factualise content to ensure integrity and linguistic quality.
- Write content for relevant web functions, eg. Seller’s Guide, Buyer’s Guide.
- Responsible for developing and maintaining marketing strategies to meet agreed company objectives and within budget.
- Strategise all marketing activities in all platforms, traditional / digital / mobile.
- Responsible for the marketing of company products and services to the right market through all medium including social, digital, traditional etc.
- Oversees marketing aspect from conceptualisation to execution to evaluation of campaign success.
- Demonstrate technical marketing skills and company product knowledge.
- Analyse and evaluate customer research, market conditions, competitor data, marketing campaigns and implement marketing plan alterations as needed.
- Identify, develop and execute communications strategies for key media contacts and customer references.
- Create company literature and communication collaterals in print and electronics.
- Copywriting, proofread and revise communications.
- Implement and launch marketing campaigns.
- Liaise with all parties in implementation of duties (i.e. Production House, Online Media Agency and Corporate Gifts).
- Maintain and update company website content and social media (Facebook, Google Business, LinkedIn, etc).
- Research media coverage and industry trends. Conduct extensive media outreach.
- Build and sustain a strong corporate brand visibility, reputation and oversee corporate branding on all platforms.
- Develop and implement creative public relations / communications initiatives to deliver engaging and influential campaigns utilizing both traditional, social and digital media.
- Content development for all media channels including but not limited to press releases, corporate and marketing collaterals etc.
- Manage contents on website / social media / mobile to ensure timely updates.
- Execute media relations plans to generate positive media coverage for company and brands across all media and assist in issues and crisis management when necessary.
- Design visuals and collaterals with fast turnaround from concept to completion.
Find Us on Social Media
Apply Directly on our Contact Form - Attach your Microsoft Word CV, and complete all the required information – www.complement.co.za/contact
Please Note: Companies may expire jobs at their own discretion. Should you not meet the minimum requirements or hear from us within 3 weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful.