Large logistics company is urgently looking for an experienced Sales Executive to join their dynamic team to cover whole of Gauteng area.
- Trade Finance/Logistics Diploma or Degree would be an advantage
- 3-5 Years experience in Logistics Sales - not negotiable
- Able to sell Imports / Exports, Airfreight / Seafreight / Road Freight
- Identify potential customers and develop a business development plan to reach them.
- Close new business deals by coordinating requirements; developing and negotiating contracts; integrating contract requirements with business operations.
- Develop new business relationships, generate and negotiate new revenues.
- Presenting company to potential clients through direct communication in face to face meetings, telephone calls and emails.
- Responsible for your own lead generation and appointment setting and actively and successfully manage the sales process: lead generation; credentials pitch; asking questions; solution pitch; negotiation; close; handover to the line managers.
- Managing and maintaining a pipeline and ensuring all sales administration is up to date using the CRM software.
- Create and be accountable for all client proposals, contracts and any further documentation, following company procedure.
Clearwater Office Park, Block E, Cnr Atlas & Park Roads, Parkhaven Ext 3
Objective Personnel is a professional recruitment partner and placement agency that has been making it’s mark on the industry for over 40 years. The company boasts a highly stream-lined service that offers its clients the freedom to focus on running their businesses while Objective Personnel deals with recruitment.
Objective Personnel is well suited to filling any vacancy, from entry level to the CEO, and everything in between. If your business has employment opportunities that need filling, Objective Personnel will help you fill them with competent and qualified screened candidates.
Situated near Johannesburg, Objective Personnel focuses on the whole of South Africa.