Business Consultant - Sales & Marketing
Rochelle De Greeff Associates
Tuesday, 17 November 2020
Sales/Marketing - Other Sales/Marketing
R17 000,00 - R18 000,00 (PER MONTH)
My client is a well-established, reputable player in the fuel and lubricant space.
The ideal candidate will have:
• 3-5 years proven marketing and sales experience.
• A proven track record of having developed a sales pipeline, achieved growth through on-boarding of new customers and reaching stretch sale targets in previous sales positions.
• Very good interpersonal skills and client orientation.
• Self-confidence and integrity.
• Energy and innovative problem solving skills.
• Strong, proven communication skills (written & verbal) in both Afrikaans and English.
• Strong work ethics and able to work overtime and weekends when needed.
• Strong computer proficiency (i.e. MS Office Suite ©).
• Sales and marketing of fuel and lubricants.
• Implementation and communication of approved sales plan.
• Budgeting, forecasting and analysis of sales.
• Efficient use of sales methodology and tools.
• Management of debtors
• Marketing qualification and valid driver’s license.
Are you comfortable that your background fits the Job Description?
If so, please send me your CV to Rochelle@hrservice.co.za
Insurance, Health Wellness
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Life Inurance
Financial & Retirement
- Retirement Plan
- Equitive Incentive Plan
Family & Parenting
- Maternity Leave
- Work from Home
- Unpaid Extended Leave
- Reduced Flexible Hours
Vacation & TIme Off
- Vacation & Paid Time Off
- Sick Days
- Paid Holiday
Perks & Discounts
- Employee Discount
- Free Lunch and Snacks
- Pet Friendly
- Gym Membership
- Company Social Events
- Job Training
- Tuitition Assistance