You will be joining our team, to contribute to a growing reputation of innovative, agile, and world-class research whilst engaging with a range of clients across South Africa.
Your responsibilities will be level dependent but include the following:
- Understanding client’s business objectives and designing effective solutions that incorporate a range of different methodologies.
- Compiling and analysing data utilising different techniques and tools.
- Implementation and management of the research process, including analysis and final output.
- Contribute to the ongoing thought leadership within the business together with your peers
ADDITIONAL KEY PERFORMANCE AREAS:
- Interpret data, formulate reports, and make recommendations.
- Use diverse market research methodologies including online methodologies. (This could be Qualitative or Quantitative)
- Remain fully informed on market trends and implement best practices.
- Customer service and relationship management
- Analytical thinking
- People management (level dependent)
We are looking for someone who meets the following minimum requirements.
- A minimum of a degree is required.
- Some experience within research, qualitative or quantitative (preferred but not mandatory)
- Values a strong work ethic, self-starter, integrity, and honesty
- Fluent English (verbal and written) is a must
- IT software knowledge (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint)