Kick start your career in the Digital Marketing space, at this leading Digital Marketing Agency! Our client is looking for a young and vibrant Digital Account Assistant who will be working closely with their Account Managers. Experience in social media and advertising platforms is essential. Purpose:
The account assist fulfils a dual role; developing non-paid social media and content strategies and supporting/assisting their account managers in paid advertising activities, to so grow into a more senior role themselves. This involves supplementing the growth of clients’ businesses through a variety of online, social, and paid assists. In this role, the Account Assistant is responsible to ensure that the agency provides:
- Sound and responsible social media/content strategy and planning.
- Proper and innovative execution of work in all areas on schedule.
- A consistently superior creative product.
And that he/she works closely with their Account Manager and account team to achieve the advertising and marketing success of clients and projects.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Plan, analyse and evaluate strategy, social game and industry relevance.
- Develop workable media, content, and editorial plans with realistic timetables.
- Collaborate with Account Managers and account teams in the creation of marketing and advertising recommendations, strategies, and actions for clients.
- Review, analyse and evaluate the following, relative to the client’s needs and objectives: all assigned creative projects, internal agency projects and assigned new business projects.
- Provide client platform/business updates on a regular basis to demonstrate upcoming opportunities and threats to their business.
- Work within the account team in the creation of project specifications and time plans.
- Work within the account team to support and promote advertising campaigns.
- Work within the account to assist in the creation and implementation of advertising elements.
- Inform the account team on strategy and research, to manage the needs and expectations of clients.
- Determine project risk on an ongoing basis and escalate reasonably foreseeable issues as they arise.
- Employ a variety of research techniques to understand and analyse online data to inform the client’s digital reputation.
- Manage multiple social platforms for clients.
- Create and supplement marketing strategies for clients.
- Stay abreast the dynamicity of social platform changes and developments to the benefit and performance of client performances.
- Plan and deliver targeted email, marketing, SMS and direct mailing campaigns using a selection of company marketing tools.
- Ensure that all ad hoc advertising activities have payment safeguards in place, before running such campaign expenses.
- Ensure that the organisation’s brand and identity is adhered to in campaigns and in all communication channels.
- Ensure that the client’s brand and identity is adhered to in campaigns and in all communication channels.
- Deliver regular reports of performance results, including social page analysis and the evaluation of client KPI’s and objectives.
- Maintain regular measurement of ROI on social strategies.
- Embark on self-development activities to grow into more senior roles. Including the interim management of assigned advertising campaigns.
- Support the development, management, and execution of integrated digital advertising campaigns and strategies, as per the direction and guidance of the Account Manager.
- Support the implementation, tracking and measurement of online advertising campaigns and marketing activities.
- Maintain certification status on all advertising partners associated with the company.