Monday, 12 July 2021
Sales/Marketing - Marketing
Job Title: Marketing & Advertising Manager
Salary: Market Related plus Commission
• Build brand awareness through various media outlets.
• Plan sales and advertising campaigns
• Collect and analyze market research data.
• Identify potential markets and test them extensively.
• Work within various multimedia outlets to promote a product.
• Design and oversee ad layouts.
• Decide which media format (print, web, billboard) best suits the assignment.
• Present projects to clients and work with them to strategize and improve the material according to their needs.
• Keep track of and balance budgets.
• Establish beneficial pricing strategies.
• Negotiate advertising contracts.
Desired Experience & Operational Requirements
• Vibrant Young Goal Driven
• Own vehicle (not negotiable)
• Soundtrack record of building strong customer relationships
• Previous experience in marketing, advertising, and brand management
• Experience in website design and content development
• Stellar written and oral communication skills
• Extensive knowledge of current and relevant markets
• Proficient in analytics and market testing
• Willingness to try innovative marketing strategies.
• Excellent time management.
Please email cv to email@example.com – your CV only Please no documents required at this stage.