External Sales – Strydom Park – JHB – Sustainable packaging Industry – Must have own transport and valid driver’s licence
• Building and sustaining long-lasting relationships with new and existing customers based within an assigned sales territory.
• Traveling within an assigned sales territory to conduct face-to-face meetings with existing and potential customers.
• Continually meeting or exceeding sales targets by selling company products to new and existing customers.
• Researching competitors' products and pricing as well as market conditions.
• Keeping abreast of the latest industry developments by attending meetings, training workshops, and industry events.
• Strategically negotiating with potential and existing customers to close sales.
Outside Sales Representative Requirements:
• High school diploma
• Bachelor's degree in marketing, business administration, communications, or related field is preferred.
• Proven outside sales experience.
• Proficiency in all Microsoft Office applications.
• Familiarity with Customer Relationship Management (CRM) software.
• Strong consultative sales skills.
• Excellent organizational skills.
• Effective communication and negotiation skills.
• Exceptional customer service skills.
Please send CV to firstname.lastname@example.org